Help me expand my collection...

angelo

Alright, so I've recently restructured my whole music collection, and as all of you here seem to have a pretty good taste in music, would you mind helping me find some new bands/artists that I can add to this list?

This is what I have so far:

3 Doors Down

AC/DC

Aerosmith

Alice In Chains

Alter Bridge

Arctic Monkeys

Audioslave

Avenged Sevenfold

Daughtry

Depeche Mode

The Eagles

Franz Ferdinand

Guns N' Roses

Jimi Hendrix

John Mayer

The Killers

Led Zeppelin

Metallica

Michael Jackson

Motley Crue

Muse

New York Dolls

Pink Floyd

Queen

The Raconteurs

Rage Against The Machine

Skid Row

Stone Temple Pilots

Survivor

Thin Lizzy

Van Halen

Velvet Revolver

Wolfmother

I'll listen to anything pretty much, so suggest anything you're into.

This is a large personal list of mine, including Gn'R and VR of course:

ABBA, AC/DC Aersomith, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Alter Bridge, Andrew WK, The Answer, Black Sabbath, Bloodhound Gang, The Blues Brothers, Bon Jovi, Boston, Bowling For Soup, Breaking Point, Buckcherry, Buckethead (in all incarnations i.e. Bucketheadland, Deli Creeps, Praxis…), Bullet For My Valentine, Bumblefoot (Ron Thal), Boy George/Culture Club, Celine Dion, Chris Cornell, Cinderella, The Darkness, David Lee Roth, Def Leppard, Dio, Disturbed, DragonForce, Drowning Pool, Electric Six, Elton John, Europe, Evanescence/Amy Lee, Fountains Of Wayne, Fozzy, Goldie Lookin' Chain, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Gotham Road, HIM, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Jane's Addiction, John Lennon, Kid Rock, The Killers, Kiss, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lordi, Lostprophets, Love Fist, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Monster Magnet, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Journey, Nazareth, Chad Kroeger/Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Oasis, Ozzy Osbourne, Papa Roach, Paul Anka, Placebo, Puddle Of Mudd, Queen, Quiet Riot, Rammstein, Ratt, Rob Thomas, Rob Zombie, Scissor Sisters, Scott Weiland, Sebastian Bach/Skid Row, Seether, Sevendust, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Sheryl Crow, Shirley Bassey, Slash's Snakepit, Soundgarden, Spinal Tap, Staind, Stephen Lynch, Stereomud, Stone Temple Pilots, System Of A Down, T Rex, Temple Of The Dog, Thin Lizzy, Toto, Trivium, Twisted Sister, Uncle Kracker, Waterproof Blonde, Weird Al Yankovic, Wham!, Wheatus and Wizzard.

Variety from all eras and styles, mostly verging on rock.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Listen to Traffic. I can't believe I got no responses in my Traffic thread, they were probably one of the top five bands of the 60s.

Great list Sandman you made it possible for me to stick to my resolution of no full page posts ;) In No particualr order. Beatles,Bob Marley, Judas Priest, Poisan,Earth wind and Fire, White Lion, Cream,Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Cake , A perfect Circle, Billy Idol, Meatloaf,Bon Jovi,Moody Blues,Electric Light Orchestra, Green Day,Krokus, Pantera, Black sabbath and Ozzy (with and without each other), Sammy Hagar, Tenacious D,Trans Siberian Orchestra, The Who, ZZ Top, Cash and Willie Nelson,Enya

Creedence Clearwater Revival (anything)

The Band (self titled 2nd album)

Faces (A Nod Is Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse, or a good "best of")

The Black Crowes ("Shake Your MoneyMaker", "Amorica", "Lions")

ELVIS (30 #1 Hits, 2nd To None, Live in Las Vegas)

Cheap Trick (the first three albums: "Cheap Trick, "In Color", and "Heaven Tonight")

Gram Parsons (G.P. and "Grievious Angel")

The Flying Burrito Brothers (there's a two disc "best of" that has everything done with GP and some other good stuff)