Hamo/Joe2's Bootleg List

Hamo

Hi everyone,

http://www.freewebs.com/luke-joe2/

here is my list of GN'R DVDs and MP3s.

Open to all offers.

Theres other bands there too if your interested.

:)

Interested in:

09.23.2006 KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006, Hyundai Pavillion @ Glen Helen, Devore, CA, USA,(sharonsummer)

11.05.2006 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA,(N.Y.C. Bitch Committee)

If that's only two discs my third choice would be..

05.27.2006 Bela Vista Park - Lisbon, Portugal,(Jemin) (if this is the TV version)

I have

Birmingham NEC 25/7/06

Aphitheatre, CA, USA 20/12/06 (2disc)

Interested in:

09.23.2006 KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006, Hyundai Pavillion @ Glen Helen, Devore, CA, USA,(sharonsummer)

11.05.2006 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA,(N.Y.C. Bitch Committee)

05.27.2006 Bela Vista Park - Lisbon, Portugal,(Jemin) (if this is the TV version)

I have

Birmingham NEC 25/7/06

Hey,

KROQ and New Jersey are both 2 disc sets each. That version of RIR 5 is just the 1 disc.

I'm happy to trade whatever, but keeping to 1 disc for 1 disc.

EDIT: I saw your topic for trades, and i should be getting 20/12/06 and 17/6/06 (you wrote 7th June '06 BTW, i presume you meant the 17th) in the next couple of days so the only one i haven't got is the Birmingham '06 concert.

Can you tell me how many discs it is for Birmingham, because Jarl's dvd guide is down for some wierd reason. I'm happy to trade for birmingham.

Edited by Hamo

Interested in:

I have

Birmingham NEC 25/7/06

Hey,

KROQ and New Jersey are both 2 disc sets each. That version of RIR 5 is just the 1 disc.

I'm happy to trade whatever, but keeping to 1 disc for 1 disc.

EDIT: I saw your topic for trades, and i should be getting 20/12/06 and 17/6/06 (you wrote 7th June '06 BTW, i presume you meant the 17th) in the next couple of days so the only one i haven't got is the Birmingham '06 concert.

Can you tell me how many discs it is for Birmingham, because Jarl's dvd guide is down for some wierd reason. I'm happy to trade for birmingham.

I have 7th June 2006 London Hammersmith dvd. Do you all ready have this ? I just forgot to mention it early in this thread. If you don't I could trade for Rock in Rio 5.

I'll trade Birmingham (one disc) for Nova rock 17/6/06 :)

Edited by Axl_morris

I have 7th June 2006 London Hammersmith dvd. Do you all ready have this ? I just forgot to mention it early in this thread. If you don't I could trade for Rock in Rio 5.

Sorry, about that, i was thinking of the new york shows in may, got a little confused. To clear up i don't have 7th June London Hammersmith nor Novarak '06.

I can trade RIR 5 for hammersmith '06 or birmingham '06; thats 1 for 1.

Or i can trade one of the 2 disc sets (KROQ or NJ) i have on my list for both of them (ie. 2 for 2)

Sorry, about that, i was thinking of the new york shows in may, got a little confused. To clear up i don't have 7th June London Hammersmith nor Novarak '06.

I can trade RIR 5 for hammersmith '06 or birmingham '06; thats 1 for 1.

Or i can trade one of the 2 disc sets (KROQ or NJ) i have on my list for both of them (ie. 2 for 2)

I'll trade Hammersmith and Birmingham for NJ. :)

I'll PM you my address.

I'm happy to trade for these:

01.18.1986 The Roxy, Hollywood, CA, USA,(Jay) 2 dvds

08.17.1991 Globe Arena - Stockholm, Sweden,(OTGM) 2 dvds

01.28.1992 San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, CA, USA,(Thorn) 1 dvd

05.29.1993 National Bowl - Milton Keynes, England, (Limulus) 1 dvd

My list: http://lee.f2o.org/dvd.html (it's not fully updated though; I know that Sydney '88 and Waldstadion '93 aren't listed, a few others I have - I'll update it soon ;))

EDIT: I think my list is down; I'll have to rehost it in a better place soon <_<

Edited by LCG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...