nightrain tab question

Seeing as I WROTE the first tab a few years ago, GTR.1 is slash UNTIL the first solo, where it is izzy. The second part of the first solo, GTR.1 is slash.

Edited by Giblet

Ok, dude, i cud copy it out of my tab book onto microsoft word or something and sent it you 2moz, or if your lucky, later 2nite.... cuz then it will be correct and i can mark out the parts Izzy plays and the parts Slash plays.

Ok, dude, i cud copy it out of my tab book onto microsoft word or something and sent it you 2moz, or if your lucky, later 2nite.... cuz then it will be correct and i can mark out the parts Izzy plays and the parts Slash plays.

yeah that would be great thanks

do u want izzys and slash parts or just slash.

slash for now but if ever you get board i'll take izzy's

slash for now but if ever you get board i'll take izzy's

Ok dude sure thing, i shud hopefully hav it ready 2moz nite, this is gonna take a while. :lol:;)

thanks man no rush

just one question..., do u want izzy's and slash's parts in seperate documents, or like have say, izzy's part for intro and then underneath that is slash's part for the intro... i hope u get wat i mean.

if you put them both in 1 doc like

Izzy

Slash

Izzy

Slash

etc could you like colour code it as it only takes a little to confuse me

thanks man no rush

just one question..., do u want izzy's and slash's parts in seperate documents, or like have say, izzy's part for intro and then underneath that is slash's part for the intro... i hope u get wat i mean.

Izzy

Slash

Izzy

Slash

Just a quick update on the tab im writing up from the AFD tab book. It is being typed up dont worry, its just taking alot longer than I thought.... as it covers 10 sides of A4 in my tab book. But it shud be with u soon.

thanks man no rush

Izzy

Slash

Izzy

Slash

Just a quick update on the tab im writing up from the AFD tab book. It is being typed up dont worry, its just taking alot longer than I thought.... as it covers 10 sides of A4 in my tab book. But it shud be with u soon.

no prob just drop me a pm with updates or when its ready

slash usually uses the notes and scales in gnr songs, and izzy uses power chords.

that makes sense i've noticed alot of power chords in some songs.

ya some songs izzy plays lower so you cant really hear it

slash usually uses the notes and scales in gnr songs, and izzy uses power chords.

Not really, try Mr Brownstone, that's izzy doing the main riff and slash doing the chords using a wah.

Thats tru, also in welcome to the jungle, izzy does a few lead parts.... (cuz i aint lookin in my AFD tab book) :lol:;)