VIDEOGAME Thread...

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Holy shit Sandman and Ridin' I bow down to you both, that was incredible.

GTA 4 looks UNBELIEVABLE, I cannot wait to get it, just watching that review I was blown away by how amazing it looks.

Yeah i'm really excited about geting it but I might wait till after my exams

looks like the 360 has a few glitches and some loading times, thank god I got a ps3!

Looks like the 360 has Downloadable content rumored to be as big as Vice City or San Andreas, thank god I got a 360!

Looks like the 360 doesn't have the DLC content that you have to pay for until Fall anyways.

So, it doesn't matter right now. And, it's only limited to 2 different pieces.

Who's gonna get far enough in GTAIV where the DLC will matter anyways? :lol:

Well some people like playing GTA IV for more than just the senseless violence and prostitute killing and actually enjoy the touching story of an immigrant trying to make it in a new country that keeps putting him down. :rolleyes:

GTA 4 is in the post tomorrow morning from my "guy"! The uncensored UK one too, not the gay ass Aussie one. I'm fucking psyched. 15 bucks...I love piracy :wub:.

I hope I never get banned from XBL :unsure:...

GTA 4 is in the post tomorrow morning from my "guy"! The uncensored UK one too, not the gay ass Aussie one. I'm fucking psyched. 15 bucks...I love piracy :wub:.

just turn your status to private and have appear offline on until tuesday..

that way noone can see you playing it or your achievements...

then on tuesday play online and turn profile back to viewable...

What's happening on Tuesday?

I haven't got XBL Gold right now anyway, so I've got no reason to connect to Live right now. I think they can only ban people everytime there's a major major update. Right now I'm safe though, until a big update in June maybe, then we'll see.

Edited by FunkyMonk

What's happening on Tuesday?

I haven't got XBL Gold right now anyway, so I've got no reason to connect to Live right now. I think they can only ban people everytime there's a major major update. Right now I'm safe though, until a big update in June maybe, then we'll see.

the game comes out on tuesday...

and they Rockstar have said if you are going to play before then to stop you getting banned either dont play with XBL connected Gold or Silver...

and if you do put appear offline on and change profile to private...

Ohhh ok I get it now, they're tracking people who play it online before it comes out. Gotcha, thanks a lot for that, I wouldn't have even thought about it. It probably won't even arrive before then anyway :).

EDIT: And sorry, I thought you were talking about having a modded 360, that's why I was going on about updates.

Edited by FunkyMonk

Looks like the 360 doesn't have the DLC content that you have to pay for until Fall anyways.

So, it doesn't matter right now. And, it's only limited to 2 different pieces.

Who's gonna get far enough in GTAIV where the DLC will matter anyways? :lol:

Well some people like playing GTA IV for more than just the senseless violence and prostitute killing and actually enjoy the touching story of an immigrant trying to make it in a new country that keeps putting him down. :rolleyes:

Now that my friends, is art.

FUCK. I walked right into that one. :lol:

that's what happens when you learn english from music and movies :P

I'm really Excited about GTA4, it is gonna be awsome do dig deep into the world of Liberty City once again. And by the looks of it, Rockstar has really gone all the way in details and such on this one. IGN gave it a perfect 10, wich hasn't happend to a video game there since Soul Caliber in 1999, so this game is something big.

I belive that this game has something more to offer then people belive. I see many people is sceptic to this game becouse of all the hype. But by the sound of people who have played it. The hype isn't big enough to do the game justice.

Think I'm gonna buy it on PS3 instead of 360, eventhough 360 has exclusive downloadable content. If that is really so big a deal, I'll buy the game again then. Since by the time the DLC comes, the game will be half off at most places.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
:rolleyes:

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1312/Res...all_of_Man.html 5/5

Ahahah yeah such culture. That amazingly generic FPS sure did deserve that score. It has so much CULTURE in it. He's spot on. I felt so emotionally more developed after blasting those aliens away.

I’m happy to say, though, that Resistance is the best first-person shooter since that glorious double whammy of Halo 2 and Half Life 2 way back in 2004.

To consider Halo 2 a great FPS is one thing, but to even compare Resistance to Half-Life 2... :lol:

Was it sessler or Morgan that reviewed it? More so, This was the launch of the ps3 special. Resistance was really the only decent game on the ps3 at the time.

Sir, this man has more cultured than you could wish for. Sorry to say this, but you're simply a sheep lacey.

If your into generic fucking experiences, then go ahead and have a blast. However, I need more substance and story. I don't think "Drunk in the game is cool LOLZ!!!!11" Fuck that, that's absolutely fucking retarded on so many levels. It promotes drinking and driving, a horrible thing to begin with. It suffers of mediocrity, but everyone is too busy jizzing themselves because they are close minded idiots who are just trying to justify their lives by playing a game thats "cool"

You aren't cool playing gta, just a sad sorry fuck excuse of a human.

Peace.

Suda 51 promotes chopping people up. True news. That's way more evil than drink driving.

Also, it being the launch of the PS3 shouldn't mean shit; a 'cultured' reviewer should review a game for what it is, not for when it came out. He has so much integrity!

Edited by Ridin' the Nightrain

Videogames don't cause people to do things.

That's possibly the stupiest fucking argument. GTA has caused people to shoot each other as much as Marylin Manson caused Columbine or The Beatles causing the Manson killings.

Everyone needs to blame something instead of themselves and I guess we don't have fucking crazy people anymore.

Edited by Axl98