VIDEOGAME Thread...

Anyone played Alone in the Dark ?

This game is horrible !

Yeah I read that in my magazines so I decided not to waste my time. :lol:

It's horrible, I never seen so much bugs. Right now, I'm stuck between 2 walls!

And everytime I load my game, that's where I am! I'm so burning it !

my kids want nintendo ds's for christmas

i'm looking fo R4 cards for them

has anyone here tried R4 cards? & can you point me in the direction of were to get some decent cheap ones

thanks

look into M3 simply, they're better. However, your coming at a bad time when it comes to that, Nintendo's been locking down on these flash carts.

I can't remember where I bought mine, it was some store, but it cost me something like 70$ for a m3 cart and a 2 GB micro SD (Keep in mind, this was nearly 2 years go, when SD cards were going pretty expensive.)

Totally agree. I have an M3 and its flawless. The game files are pretty small (around 20mb for most) so you can get a fair few on a 2gb card :)

Downloaded my Playstation HOME Application today. All you have to to is download the HOME Theme from the Store Update. :lol:

wait... what :unsure: I just checked and nothing to do with home is there?

has anyone here tried R4 cards? & can you point me in the direction of were to get some decent cheap ones

thanks

look into M3 simply, they're better. However, your coming at a bad time when it comes to that, Nintendo's been locking down on these flash carts.

I can't remember where I bought mine, it was some store, but it cost me something like 70$ for a m3 cart and a 2 GB micro SD (Keep in mind, this was nearly 2 years go, when SD cards were going pretty expensive.)

Totally agree. I have an M3 and its flawless. The game files are pretty small (around 20mb for most) so you can get a fair few on a 2gb card :)

Downloaded my Playstation HOME Application today. All you have to to is download the HOME Theme from the Store Update. :lol:

were did you get m3 from jdrm?

thanks

Just checked my emails ; I got it from consoleup.com

M3 DS REAL Rumble RAM Bundle for Nintendo DS 1 32.99

:)

The home theme is up on the american store. Not the actual home though. Mustve been an attempt at a joke :unsure:

No...if you download the theme it gives you a chance to participate in the new Home Beta coming out soon.

The home theme is up on the american store. Not the actual home though. Mustve been an attempt at a joke :unsure:

HOME has become a joke by now.

i wouldn't get your hopes up about the beta. i must be growing old as there are no games that are out which excite me :(

thanks

is this the one?

http://www.consoleup.com/shop/Console/M3-D...or-Nintendo-DS/

there are cheaper versions on the site. whats the difference besides the size of the micro sd card?

Edited by lawrence

No...if you download the theme it gives you a chance to participate in the new Home Beta coming out soon.

I didn't get that option. :(

HOME has become a joke by now.

i wouldn't get your hopes up about the beta. i must be growing old as there are no games that are out which excite me :(

At least they are doing something with it. This is the first thing about Home in the store for a long ass time.

I was just watching a review of Oblivion and now I'm thinking about getting it. I've hired it out before but I couldn't get past that you couldn't make your character look anything other than a black guy. But I like being a thief in games so maybe looking like a black guy would give me more EXP.

I was just watching a review of Oblivion and now I'm thinking about getting it. I've hired it out before but I couldn't get past that you couldn't make your character look anything other than a black guy. But I like being a thief in games so maybe looking like a black guy would give me more EXP.

:lol:

i wouldn't advise you get oblivion unless you're into the genre of magic and wizardry stories. it's very well made but i just couldn't get my head around the story and all the different names for magic and spells etc.

I finished Braid 100% this morning. Well, bar a certain secret 8 things that some of you may know about that I won't spoil.

It's SO good. The satisfaction of getting all the pieces and then seeing the story all click into place is a magical feeling. I know this is like my third post on it now, and I will shut up about it after this one, but with the story ending in such a way it multiplied my love for it even higher. It's a tad pretentious at times but overall it's just a unique and fresh experience. If ever an argument was needed for games being art you'd use this.

It might be my game of the year now. I think MGS4 tops it just, but christ, please buy Braid!

Edited by Ridin' the Nightrain

thanks

is this the one?

there are cheaper versions on the site. whats the difference besides the size of the micro sd card?

Thats the one.

The greater the size = the more games you can fit on it. It might be cheaper to get the SD card separately, so check Play.com first ;)

thanks

is this the one?

Thats the one.

The greater the size = the more games you can fit on it. It might be cheaper to get the SD card separately, so check Play.com first ;)

yes thanks i'll get them from console up, i always get my sd cards from play.com anyway very cheap 2 gig is on £5.99

thanks again

Okay. I'm just a little bit frustrated. DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY THE MAX PAYNE GAMES? Well, I kept hearing rumors that they were going to make a movie out of this with Mark Walhberg. I was excited. I thought that would be cool...until I watched the preview. What the hell are flying dragons doing in this? And the rapper Ludacris? Am I dreaming here? Hopefully, that demon dragon thing is just a hallucination he is having? I don't know. And then on top of it Mark Walhberg says he has never even played the game. Why do they always have to ruin video game movies? Trailer if anyone is interested...:question:

Max Payne Trailer

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

I finished Braid 100% this morning. Well, bar a certain secret 8 things that some of you may know about that I won't spoil.

It's SO good. The satisfaction of getting all the pieces and then seeing the story all click into place is a magical feeling. I know this is like my third post on it now, and I will shut up about it after this one, but with the story ending in such a way it multiplied my love for it even higher. It's a tad pretentious at times but overall it's just a unique and fresh experience. If ever an argument was needed for games being art you'd use this.

It might be my game of the year now. I think MGS4 tops it just, but christ, please buy Braid!

I would buy it but my Xbox has gone to a better place...

Being picked up for Red Ring repair tomorrow...

I would buy it but my Xbox has gone to a better place...

Being picked up for Red Ring repair tomorrow...

The RROD suck I Had it happen 3 times

Edited by ThinkAboutYou