VIDEOGAME Thread...

I hate the fact that the only way to level Smithing, Enchanting and Alchemy (though not so much) is by grinding.

I love my alchemy potions.

Human Flesh + Orange Dartwing + Imp Stool = goodnight Vienna.

yeah i kind of wish you could level up smithing and stuff by using the equipment to sharpen your dull blades or fix busted armor.

Went into GAME after work to get a feel of the PS4 controller, I like it but the huge leap from the DS3 will take a bit of getting used to.

Now that is out the way, I saw a kid in there who must have been 10 lose a game of FIFA against the computer. He was a bit mental talking to himself the entire game getting progressively louder until the final whistle went and he threw the controller at the screen while in tears screaming. Good thing the screen had plexiglass protecting it. :lol:

• Like 3

Went into GAME after work to get a feel of the PS4 controller, I like it but the huge leap from the DS3 will take a bit of getting used to.

Now that is out the way, I saw a kid in there who must have been 10 lose a game of FIFA against the computer. He was a bit mental talking to himself the entire game getting progressively louder until the final whistle went and he threw the controller at the screen while in tears screaming. Good thing the screen had plexiglass protecting it. :lol:

What a retard.

I'm not really sure how'd they do, but I'd like to see them spice up the in-game environments a bit in Fallout 4. Art style and the such is big for me, and Fallout is just so... brown. I know it fits the premise and all, but I'd like to see them try something different. Maybe a frozen tundra? Iunno.

http://kotaku.com/leaked-documents-reveal-that-fallout-4-is-real-set-in-1481322956

Hoping it's more back to the roots of Fallout 3 as opposed to that piece of shit New Vegas.

Never understood the hate for New Vegas, I thought it was a fantastic and addicting game with a great aesthetic. Fallout 3 was amazing and initially more fun but I prefer the map and storlines in New Vegas. My only complaint was that it was a bit buggy.

http://kotaku.com/leaked-documents-reveal-that-fallout-4-is-real-set-in-1481322956

Hoping it's more back to the roots of Fallout 3 as opposed to that piece of shit New Vegas.

Never understood the hate for New Vegas, I thought it was a fantastic and addicting game with a great aesthetic. Fallout 3 was amazing and initially more fun but I prefer the map and storlines in New Vegas. My only complaint was that it was a bit buggy.

I believe it is a requirement for any game published under the Bethesda name to have at least seventeen game-breaking bugs.

I believe it is a requirement for any game published under the Bethesda name to have at least seventeen game-breaking bugs.

:lol: Honestly I'd be pissed if they went "back to the roots" of Fallout 3, I'd much rather see an updated engine that runs smoothly with less awkward animations.

Just 17? :lol:

I hated New Vegas. I never even finished it. I like the more "wasteland" map, whereas New Vegas was wasteland-like, but more modern as well, due to the route they were taking. I hated some of the changes they made to it as well, i.e. eating a block of cheese heals 1 point of heath per second over 5 seconds, instead of just all at once. And using a skill book only ups that skill for a certain amount of time. Stuff like that is just annoying shit.

Fallout 3 is the GOAT

• Like 1

Been playing a lot Megaman Legends 2. I swear this game has one of the worst targetting systems ever. There's only one moment in the game where it will actually hinder you for good, though: the S-Class digger test. The story and design are awesome. Too bad the sequel was cancelled.

Edited by Chewbacca