RIR 3 Infact a great concert.

hollywood_democracy

Yeah, there were some okay performances, but there were some shit too. The sound was fucking awful, as you could tell by the look on Axl's face, and what the hell happened with 'Oh My God'? That just stunk.

Oh, and I hated the "Get that guy outta here! Are you listening to me Mr Security man? That man, right there, GONE!!" during It's So Easy. Fucking wrecked the song.

• 4 weeks later...

i am a hardcore axlite, but i can tell it how it is, and RIR3 is NOT a great concert on dvd. it probably kicked arse 2 be there mind. But as for its so easy being thre best....are you nuts? it was a good version, i enjoyed it but saying its anything above good is being too kind. his voice is pretty off. but the band do play it very well. but as an overall song, i found it weak. it took me a while 2 like rir3. now i do like the show because i take it for what it was...esentially it was gnr coming back :) a stepping stone to the 2002 tour.

and people saying oh my god was brilliant? do i have the same dvd as you guys? it was average. axl missed his que to come in, it just didnt work. and YCBM for me was appauling. no bass intro bit. didnt come in in time again. BUT the blues CD and madagascar there are the best todate for sure (imo)

so i do like rir3. i think it was great but to call it the best ever is just too much.

this is all just my opinion, feel free to express ur views on my thoughts an what ever.

• 1 month later...
hey UK SUBS, how did you get DVD bootlegs of the 2002 shows????

You have to trade with people or buy them. here a site Boots

This guy has al of them.phc68@comcast.net

And this guy have a lot GNR LIVE

Be very careful ordering DVDs from this person: phc68@comcast.net

I ordered two dvds and never got them. Plus lots of other folks contacted me who never got theirs, either. The guy's also a poor communicator.

Just a thought... he's on ebay.

I haaven't seen RIR3, can somebody tell me why did Axl want a guy out of teh concert? Also, i know this was in 2001 but what month? Thanks!

Gn'R at RIR III: 01.15.2001

Get that guy out of here ! Are you listening to me Mr security man : http://mygnrforum2.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=5734

What was the "guy" doing that made Axl want him thrown out of the show?

• 2 weeks later...