Judas Priest

4geowobo

You can say what you want about Rob's sexual preference

but he is a hell of a frontman from 76-86 they ruled metal

there the gods of metal and one of the best bands of our time

Actually I believe Priest was the 1st metal band

Sabbath were just a druggie rock band (who were good no doubt and very influential)

But they did not turn into metal until the 80s with Dio

anyways Priest = Gods of Metal

Glenn & KK are a holy combo

agreed?

Which has nothing to do with his music...

Absolutely

Sabbath were just a druggie rock band (who were good no doubt and very influential)

Have you ever listened to NIB? Or either of their first two albums? If metal had a definite starting point, it was them.
As I said before, if metal had a definite starting point, it was the release of Black Sabbath and Paranoid

agreed?

Yes

Edited by axlslash

Which has nothing to do with his music...

Absolutely

Have you ever listened to NIB? Or either of their first two albums? If metal had a definite starting point, it was them.
As I said before, if metal had a definite starting point, it was the release of Black Sabbath and Paranoid

agreed?

Yes

1. Tue, but the few Priest bashers (usually homophobic teens) bash Priest on that account sadly

2. Yes

3. I agree they did bring the tone in, but they weren't the first metal band, to todays standards early emtal groups like Deep Purple, Ozzy era Sabbath, Steppenwolf are hard rock, Priest was the first band that was/still is a metal band

4. Yes

Edited by 4geowobo

That depends on how you define 'metal.' If you're looking for self-righteous lyrics like are associated with metal, yeah. Sabbath didn't have too many "I'm the fuckin man" songs. The guitar tone, the bass stylings, the drums.....pure metal.

That depends on how you define 'metal.' If you're looking for self-righteous lyrics like are associated with metal, yeah. Sabbath didn't have too many "I'm the fuckin man" songs. The guitar tone, the bass stylings, the drums.....pure metal.

That is how I define (I hope you understand) if you don't I will gladly type it out

Sabbath are the starters (but really part of a movement) but I feel Priest was the first 100% Metal band

See, how pathetic would it be for me to come in here, and just start insulting rob Halfred for being a homosexual and calling them 80's over teh top metal... see.. it would make no sence? My point exsact. I don;t like Judas preist.. but i'm not gonna start shit with you just because I don;t think they're worth a shit.. but I guess thats how you get your kicks man.

See how dumb/lame/stupid/pathetic/retarded it was for you to run in here and say that?

I thought you left already lol you just keep coming back

I guess thats how you get your kicks eh?

yelp, sure is.. actually no, i have a friend who likes judas preist and since thats all it said, i went in, and starte dreading and thought, y aknow.. thast what i mean.. how retarded would it be, to just insult somebody over this shit.. and just point it out to you just how ridiculous it is.. and i'm still here caus ei'm still finishing up my Cd i mentioned earlier.. if thats ok with you?