Australian Ticket pricing

aussiegirl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wait I could only get section 6 for seats I want to be right next to the stage

Mate you probably won't get any seating next to stage (I am gathering you want section 9 or 17?). I got on at 9 this morning for Brisbane Concert and got seats next to stage. Now they only have single seating near stage in Brisbane, I only know this as I went to get a friend two seats next to each other and couldn't and that was only 45mins later.

I'm going to wait I could only get section 6 for seats I want to be right next to the stage

Mate you probably won't get any seating next to stage (I am gathering you want section 9 or 17?). I got on at 9 this morning for Brisbane Concert and got seats next to stage. Now they only have single seating near stage in Brisbane, I only know this as I went to get a friend two seats next to each other and couldn't and that was only 45mins later.

I didnt know about the presale untill about 10:30am

I'm going to try for better seats on the 26th when they release the majority of tickets

I'm pissed I cant go the floor damn stiches lol

Tickets are already hitting ebay damn scalpers lol

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

fuckin bullshit, thats fuckin stupids. fucin money whores

The money is well worth it, I think :)

what ticket website has pre sale tickets for adelaide. cant find them

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=VISAENTE05

that's the website, click on the link and then you will see a GNR banner go to that and then pic adelaide show :)

I got SG A1 tickets for perth, there gold, i dunno if there standing or not, didnt give a choice, anyone know if there seated or standing?

They're standing tickets

Oh well, i havent been in the mosh pit for years lol, do you think there'l be a difference for gold and silver mosh tickets?

Yeah there's silver and Gold, Gold is at the front near the stage which is where you will be :)

its going to be well worth it

whos going to them all?

I wish

I am going to the sydney and melbourne shows

I may goto sydney brisbane and melbourne it will just depend on my Uni work how many shows I goto

did you buy for both sydney and melbourne today?

ive been trying to sign up to ticketek for hours, has it crashed or sumthing,, fucken cunts

working fine for me

must be your computer or connection

$170 gold seating....to see Gn'R songs played by a bunch of guys who didn't even write them mostly???? Get fucked Axl it's a rip off. Maximum I'd pay for this band if they choose to call themselves Gn'R and play so many Gn'R songs...not more than $50. I'm not paying $170 to go see a mostly instrumental cover band fuck it. Bring back Guns N' Roses and I'll pay that much money.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

$170 gold seating....to see Gn'R songs played by a bunch of guys who didn't even write them mostly???? Get fucked Axl it's a rip off. Maximum I'd pay for this band if they choose to call themselves Gn'R and play so many Gn'R songs...not more than $50. I'm not paying $170 to go see a mostly instrumental cover band fuck it. Bring back Guns N' Roses and I'll pay that much money.

well goodluck paying 50 dollars for any concert unless it's at your local RSL club