Australian Ticket pricing

aussiegirl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's outrageous considering these guys don't even have an album out. I could see the original band selling tickets at that price, but the new band isn't going to be able to sell very many tickets at that price. Axl you need to at least put out a single to promote this tour buddy.

That's outrageous considering these guys don't even have an album out. I could see the original band selling tickets at that price, but the new band isn't going to be able to sell very many tickets at that price. Axl you need to at least put out a single to promote this tour buddy.

I agree completely. I am curious as to how the tickets are selling. It was really weird that the Asian shows were shown as sold out only days before we got the message about the delay due to unforseen circumstances. Then we find out that none of the Asian shows were sold out??? Does anyone have any insight into this???

Gold seating/GA $170.00 other $119.00

Sorry did not mention that the prices are pre sale prices so 'Visa' has added $20 onto those prices. I am asuming when they go on sale to the general public they will be around $150.00 for Gold Reserved Seating and Gold GA, and around $100.00 for other areas. I maybe mad but I paid the money and got some great seats. I am just putting it down to a once in a life time experience. Its funny some of us would not think twice about going and spending that much money on a couple of nights out on the booze which technically all we do is piss down the toilet, so to me it will be money well spent an awesome night of entertainment.

Edited by aussiegirl

I just went back on to the site that is selling the pre ticket sales in Brisbane and already the seats are limited in the Gold Premium Seating area. Could not get two seats together for a friend....and they only went on sale 45mins ago. So they must be selling ok.

This may sound stupid, but is the average Australian who may be buying tickets for this fully aware that it is down to just Axl at this point?

I would assume so...If you're gonna see a band perform, I would think you'd do a quick internet check on em to get up to date.

I hate that I cant go the floor lol had an eye operation which the mosh pitt could f*** up

It's not serious just I could lose a few stiches and well that would cause a whole lot of problems lol

ill have to settle for seats as close to the stage as possible

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

wonder why that is?

Captive audience. This is probably the first and last time since 93 Guns will have been over there, and you are more apt to pay whatever it costs knowing it is most likely the only time they will be coming through.

wtf? tickets are selling already?

Jeez I wouldn't expect you to be the Aussie poster behind the play on this sort of thing.

Yeah ticket prices over here sure seem unreasonably high, wonder why that is?

Ordinarily I would've said it was to recoup the expenses for Vector (RHCP was $130) but it appears the prices are steep at all the concerts.