Australian Ticket pricing

aussiegirl

$170 gold seating....to see Gn'R songs played by a bunch of guys who didn't even write them mostly???? Get fucked Axl it's a rip off. Maximum I'd pay for this band if they choose to call themselves Gn'R and play so many Gn'R songs...not more than $50. I'm not paying $170 to go see a mostly instrumental cover band fuck it. Bring back Guns N' Roses and I'll pay that much money.

well goodluck paying 50 dollars for any concert unless it's at your local RSL club

Amen brother. Rolling Stones was $95 way back in 2004 or 2005 as I recall. I've waited my whole life to see Axl perform in the flesh and I would have paid more than $170 to do so. Having said that, it really is just a cash grab....but a once in a lifetime experience nonetheless......especially in Perth! :)

$170 gold seating....to see Gn'R songs played by a bunch of guys who didn't even write them mostly???? Get fucked Axl it's a rip off. Maximum I'd pay for this band if they choose to call themselves Gn'R and play so many Gn'R songs...not more than $50. I'm not paying $170 to go see a mostly instrumental cover band fuck it. Bring back Guns N' Roses and I'll pay that much money.

well goodluck paying 50 dollars for any concert unless it's at your local RSL club

Amen brother. Rolling Stones was $95 way back in 2004 or 2005 as I recall. I've waited my whole life to see Axl perform in the flesh and I would have paid more than $170 to do so. Having said that, it really is just a cash grab....but a once in a lifetime experience nonetheless......especially in Perth! :)

Correction - Rolling Stones in 1994-5

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said for an instrumental cover band it's not worth more than $50. I'd pay $170 easily if it was the real Gn'R, or Judas Priest or something. Not only is Axl bringing us an instrumental cover band, he 's even brazen enough to charge as much as $170 for a ticket. That cash grabbing asshole.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

I said for an instrumental cover band it's not worth more than $50. I'd pay $170 easily if it was the real Gn'R, or Judas Priest or something. Not only is Axl bringing us an instrumental cover band, he 's even brazen enough to charge as much as $170 for a ticket. That cash grabbing asshole.

Axl is a legendary rock star, he can charge as much as he wants

Perhaps. But it doesn't mean tickets will be all sell out, and without the rest of Gn'R....he can only go as far as to maybe...just maybe...sellout arenas. It's pretty obvious not many people care about him anymore. But hey...for all he did he deserved to lose all the fame he had. If he wants to tour stadiums and make 3-4 times larger crowds he 's going to have to bring back Guns N' Roses. Or he can settle playin arena shows with this band of his.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

Perhaps. But it doesn't mean tickets will be all sell out, and without the rest of Gn'R....he can only go as far as to maybe...just maybe...sellout arenas. It's pretty obvious not many people care about him anymore. But hey...for all he did he deserved to lose all the fame he had. If he wants to tour stadiums and make 3-4 times larger crowds he 's going to have to bring back Guns N' Roses. Or he can settle playin arena shows with this band of his.

well it looks like it's selling quite well which is good and not many artist sell out stadiums these days unless they are Michael Jackson.

Guns N' Roses Australian Tour Ticket Pricing

looking at the previous information, it looks like that's the pre-sale internet prices. here are the regular prices -

Ticket Prices

Gold (GA1 and seated) - $150

Silver (GA2 and seated) - $99

Tickets on sale Thursday, 26 April. Call 132 849, log on to www.ticketek.com.au

the gold seat pricing is still a bit expensive considering gnr havent had anything out in a long time but im sure all venues will sell out. if anybody gets more info, please post.

yeah 170 is a bit dear, but we did pay 20 bucks extra for pre sale. so the normal pricing at 100 bucks for silver aint too bad. i saw ACDC at the ent centre in adelaide and they cost 120, with no mosh pit.. ill be right up front getting slammed in the mosh pit.. fuck yeah i hope axl shows up... june 13 will be a great night in my life,, rock n fucking roll.

also to axl and band,, theres a party at my house afterwards ,ill supply the drugs and liquor,, you just bring yourselfs. so ill see ya there,,

yeah 170 is a bit dear, but we did pay 20 bucks extra for pre sale. so the normal pricing at 100 bucks for silver aint too bad. i saw ACDC at the ent centre in adelaide and they cost 120, with no mosh pit.. ill be right up front getting slammed in the mosh pit.. fuck yeah i hope axl shows up... june 13 will be a great night in my life,, rock n fucking roll.

also to axl and band,, theres a party at my house afterwards ,ill supply the drugs and liquor,, you just bring yourselfs. so ill see ya there,,

I aint to pissed about the price i mean they are coming along way to play for us and they are bringing the Whole stage show with all the massive screens which they are not doing for some countries so we are lucky.

I aint to pissed about the price i mean they are coming along way to play for us and they are bringing the Whole stage show with all the massive screens which they are not doing for some countries so we are lucky.

Yep, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Father Axl, forgive mine sin, I hath abandoneth thou, for I refuseth obey your godly command to bequethe thou $170 , I shalt return to you, I shalt support thouh, for thou knowest how to bring rock and roll to mine thriving city of Sydney. Where cannest I acquire the ticket to experience thine godly existence and talent :xmasssanta: :rofl-lol:

Edited by Son Of A Gun

My husband, my son and I have just forked out $1710.00 ($1200 on airfares and $510.00 for the tickets) to finally get to see GNR live. We are travelling over 3000kms from Darwin to Brisbane........and it will be worth every one of those dollars I am sure.

^ I got 1 gold reserve seat, but I ordered it through Preferred Seating and what a crap service they provide!

How the hell am I supposed to know where I'm sitting or what if I wanted to order another one for a mate to sit next to?!

with that if you order separately, you probably will be sitting in different seats, in different sections or the same section in different seats but not next to each other, but if you ordered both tickets at the same time you will get 2 seats next to each other

^ I got 1 gold reserve seat, but I ordered it through Preferred Seating and what a crap service they provide!

How the hell am I supposed to know where I'm sitting or what if I wanted to order another one for a mate to sit next to?!

I would have paid the $200 if I could of seen where the seats are located

Hahah $50 gets you Grinspoon these days.. .Not fuckn GNR, Slash or no slash.

So i was working during presale and had to leave it up to dad to get tickets.... He couldn't get gold... I got Silver Floor tickets... im just worried about how far back ill be.... might try for better tix later. Screw this spelling thing thats up everywhere lately... so annoying... yes i spell poorly. its the internet boo

SGUNSNROS07_v4.gif

Hmmm fair way back.......

You're fucking JOKING!!!!

I've been away and I missed the first presale! Fucking hell! :fuckyou:

Yeah I reckon eh! Same thing happened to me. So fucking shit.

Oh well.... fingers crossed for tomorrow morning at 9AM. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit bemused at the $170 price for a GA ticket though. That's almost obscene... :confused:

Hahah $50 gets you Grinspoon these days.. .Not fuckn GNR, Slash or no slash.

So i was working during presale and had to leave it up to dad to get tickets.... He couldn't get gold... I got Silver Floor tickets... im just worried about how far back ill be.... might try for better tix later. Screw this spelling thing thats up everywhere lately... so annoying... yes i spell poorly. its the internet boo

SGUNSNROS07_v4.gif

Hmmm fair way back.......

I will be in section 11

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3