Gibson les paul vs Fender strato deluxe

My only advice on this matter is to go and play them. Also, if you have gone to a shop to try the guitars - do the decent thing and buy it from that shop rather than wasting their time and then buying it from Thoman. Support your local music stores.

Notoriously, the Fenders will be much better made guitars............. but it's whichever one that feels comfortable for you.

I forgot to ask, but why is it these 2 guitars? Have you considered a different model?

Why is it that people on here always do the "Should I get a Strat or LP" thread? There's a shitload of guitars out there and life is too short to be fucking around with only 2 of them. Go out there and play every single guitar you can get your hands on, you never know what you may find.

My only advice on this matter is to go and play them. Also, if you have gone to a shop to try the guitars - do the decent thing and buy it from that shop rather than wasting their time and then buying it from Thoman. Support your local music stores.

Notoriously, the Fenders will be much better made guitars............. but it's whichever one that feels comfortable for you.

Well in my local shop the Gibson costs

3000 and the fender 1800

Its an enormous difference ;)

from my own experience Strats are better for clean playing, and LPs are the man when it comes to playing distorted.

That's completely subjective and depends on a number of issues. My Strat has a hotter bridge p/u than my Les Paul.

I'd say look at some high end ibanez guitars as well.

from my own experience Strats are better for clean playing, and LPs are the man when it comes to playing distorted.

That's completely subjective and depends on a number of issues. My Strat has a hotter bridge p/u than my Les Paul.

I'd say look at some high end ibanez guitars as well.

i ve played in a friends prestige which costs about 1200 E

And it was crap

yes yes

Les Paul is the penis extension your looking for, a propper solid built bastard

Yeah they're heavy fuckers, but you can drop strats and knock 'em around all you want (the more dings, the better) but a gibson kneck'll crack with very little resistance.

Depends what you like to do with your penis I guess

Edited by pain cake