Most disappointing album of all-time?

Estranged Reality

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knerken
The Velvet Underground & Nico. It's supposed to be one of the greatest albums ever, but it's more boring than Nirvana.

I didn't like Velvet Underground & Nico either...

Alice Cooper's Dragontown was also pure shit.

The Velvet Underground & Nico. It's supposed to be one of the greatest albums ever, but it's more boring than Nirvana.

hey, careful, thems fightin words!! :lol: on a serious note tho, boring? u could say shit or slow or any number of reasons but boring? just as a collection of songs i think a better description might be...jarring.

How can you say that? :shocked:

Dance Of Death is after Brave New World and A Matter Of And Death the best album. It owns albums like Piece Of Mind, Number Of The Beast, Powerslave, Fear Of The Dark and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son by far. Love that album. rock3

Wow. Get some music taste and a brain please.

Operation: Mindcrime II for me.

How many times have you listened to it?!?!

Listen to I'm Waiting for the Man & Venus in Furs. I mean actually listen to it. Listen to the lyrics and everything. Try and avoid the Nico songs, and only listen to Lou.

I seriously do not know how you can find that album boring and compare the VU to a shit band like Nirvana. :no:

Edited by renthispace

Listen to I'm Waiting for the Man & Venus in Furs. I mean actually listen to it. Listen to the lyrics and everything. Try and avoid the Nico songs, and only listen to Lou.

I seriously do not know how you can find that album boring and compare the VU to a shit band like Nirvana. :no:

HEY!!!! :lol: Nirvana kick fuckin ass and so does Nico, you should get her album chelsea girls, its cool. all tommrows parties, femme fatale, im stickin with you are standout velvets tracks!!!

HEY!!!! :lol: Nirvana kick fuckin ass and so does Nico, you should get her album chelsea girls, its cool. all tommrows parties, femme fatale, im stickin with you are standout velvets tracks!!!

No, I meant it as in it takes a while for people tp get used to her voice. It's very deep after all. I like the songs she sings but it took me a while to get used to them. I love Femme Fetale and All Tomorrows Parties. I've been wanting to get Chelsea Girls for ages, but I don't have it yet.

I hate Nirvana, so I'm offended when someone compares the VU to them.

No, I meant it as in it takes a while for people tp get used to her voice. It's very deep after all. I like the songs she sings but it took me a while to get used to them. I love Femme Fetale and All Tomorrows Parties. I've been wanting to get Chelsea Girls for ages, but I don't have it yet.

These Days and Fairest of The Seasons by Nico are such tragic tracks, u should REALLY listen to em, they're mad cool!

These Days and Fairest of The Seasons by Nico are such tragic tracks, u should REALLY listen to em, they're mad cool!

Have you ever seen

?!?!

Look how young Iggy looks.

Anyway, are those songs on Chelsea Girl?!?!

Edited by renthispace

shit thats pretty fucking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the iguana!!!! n yeh, they're chelsea girl tracks. ever see the movie chelsea girls? or the movie velvet underground??

shit thats pretty fucking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the iguana!!!! n yeh, they're chelsea girl tracks. ever see the movie chelsea girls? or the movie velvet underground??

Alright, I will get Chelsea Girl soon.

I haven't seen either of those films. :(

chelsea girls is a trip, i ordered it from italy, comes in two video cassettes and Velvet Underground is just them jammin for 25 mins with the camera goin herky jerky on em. u should be able to get em offa ebay.

chelsea girls is a trip, i ordered it from italy, comes in two video cassettes and Velvet Underground is just them jammin for 25 mins with the camera goin herky jerky on em. u should be able to get em offa ebay.

Can I get them anywhere else?!?!

Do you have Peel Slowly and See?!?!

Can I get them anywhere else?!?!

Do you have Peel Slowly and See?!?!

yeah i got peel slowly and see, someone stole it for me out of a college dorm cuz i couldn't afford it at the time and someone knew this loser who had it. as for gettin them, i dunno, they crop up on ebay from time to time, thats only place i seen em, along with those other warhol shorts.

One Hot Minute by the Chili Peppers was nowhere near their previous stuff. But then again it lacked John. .

:shocked:

DAVE NAVARRO!

Is shit, yes

Don't be so hostile.

He's not shit, but he doesn't fit the Peppers at all imo.

I think he fits them pretty well, or at least old Chili Peppers.

Sgt. peppers

*hyperventilates and dies*

:lol:

I must say RHCP's latest was a huge disappointment for me. They've lost the bone-crushing-mayhem-funk -edge they once had.

Then there's of course, St. Anger and Contraband.

David Gilmour's "On An Island" wasn't that great either.