Song is done :)

DUDE! This is fuckin ace! Do you have more tunes?

Nope! :) well I do, but they arent mixed. And I rather not play em. This one is what we could save in the mix. But I dont like the drums and the bass. :) the guitars came along ok. But we need to re-track it ;P

But thanks for liking it, I like it too! :)

Haha love your influences, "Guns N' Roses, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Tool, A-ha" :D

But that is a sweet song, I added you a few months ago cause I liked your sound, you fail to disappoint ^_^

Thanks man. Yeah the sound is coming along nicely, I feel we came through when we added the Mesa Boogie, it added a nice thick mid that we were having huge problems with in the first place. We'll build more on the sound. I have put 5 new amps on order. :) time to go gearslut on the sound ;)

And yeah, hehe, A-Ha was music I grew up on. not take on me, but their other stuff. :) Morten is a GREAT singer. He has range and tonal quality. All though, Layne, Axl, Chris Cornell and Maynard all have their qualities :)

not the type i usually listen to but this one has enough hooks.

7/10

thanks man, though I never intentionally write music based on hooks. I never try to find a hook, not even sure how to make one, but I just try to follow the lyrics, to me the lyrics change from a verse to the chorus. Every so often I try to change a line or two in the chorus to give it a subtle change so the vocals can be sung slightly different, in either pitch, volume/strength, or passion. so... :P

thanks anyway! :) though I'd wish you like it more. ;)

Haha love your influences, "Guns N' Roses, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Tool, A-ha" :D

But that is a sweet song, I added you a few months ago cause I liked your sound, you fail to disappoint ^_^

I tried to add you as well, but apparently you don't accept add requests from musicians/bands. :tongue2:

And a bit of Pearl Jam! :)

Very good song, you are in a good way ;)

It's really good!

I've been listening much to the biggest rock station here latelly and due to the way your song sounds could easily be in the airplay!

Very nice :)

wow. thanks alot! :) appreciate it! :)

I tried to add you as well, but apparently you don't accept add requests from musicians/bands. :tongue2:

hehe, no I don't! :P maybe I need to fix that? :D being weird about it doesn't help! ;) I'll see what I can do! :)

thanks mate :)

UPDATE! BANDS CAN NOW BE ADDED TO OUR MYSPACE SITE!

AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! :)

Edited by browser

It's really good!

I've been listening much to the biggest rock station here latelly and due to the way your song sounds could easily be in the airplay!

hehe, no I don't! :P maybe I need to fix that? :D being weird about it doesn't help! ;) I'll see what I can do! :)

Haha I wasn't trying to be weird about it. Meant it more as a joke than anything else. My appologies for my MySpace stalkerishness if that's how you interpreted it.

It's really good!

Haha I wasn't trying to be weird about it. Meant it more as a joke than anything else. My appologies for my MySpace stalkerishness if that's how you interpreted it.

HAHAHA! :D no no no, it is ALL good! :) you're not weirding me out ;)

cool to have you onboard! :)

love it, it's brilliant! love the way the vocals are and it's catchy as hell.. on the same range of catchy-ness as She Builds Quick Machines by VR, and the only reason I like that song is because how catchy it is.

great job

love it, it's brilliant! love the way the vocals are and it's catchy as hell.. on the same range of catchy-ness as She Builds Quick Machines by VR, and the only reason I like that song is because how catchy it is.

great job

WOW. :huh:

That's good!

thnx ;)