Question on Ozzy Osbourne

arnold layne

So I pre-ordered Ozzy Osbourne’s new album “Black Rain”. Only to get an email from Best Buy saying that the item is backordered. Now apparently, there are two separate versions of “Black Rain”.

I ordered a cheaper version of the album naturally for about a two dollar discount compared to the other version.

So now I have to wait for an additional 1 to 2 weeks for a bloody album? I could have ordered the other version and it could be shipped out on the following day!

The cheaper version, the one I purchased apparently has a chance of winning a free ticket to Ozzfest. I don’t care! I want the album! Why would they make the album with an Ozzfest promotion cheaper? It doesn’t make any sense.

So the way I put it, I completely made a terrible mistake by ordering the cheaper version of an album instead of the other album “worth” 2 dollars more.

I wish I could drive. <_<

Edited by Rock_N'_Roll

Erm, and doesn't it come with free Ozzfest tickets anyway?

Get the Japanese version, bonus track ;)

Aww, there were bonus tracks? Damn. <_<

And speaking of the new album, the whole slipcase packaging sucks. Seriosuly, it's 2007, in this day and age the only people who use slipcases are shitty garage bands. :rolleyes: I bet it was Sharon's idea.

Erm, and doesn't it come with free Ozzfest tickets anyway?

Get the Japanese version, bonus track ;)

Why do the Japanese or Korean versions always have bonus tracks? <_<

I probably have the European version, mine has 10 songs. Anyway, good album. rock3;)

Edited by Iceman24

Two iTunes exclusives, and one on the Japanese release.

Nightmare, from the Japanese Release -

Love to Hate and I Can't Save You aren't there yet, but to listen to any of them:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=blistaah&p=r

Holy crap, this song is amazing. rock3

But what's the poin in keeping the best song for Japanese only? <_< Are Japanese better humans then we. :unsure:

But what's the poin in keeping the best song for Japanese only? <_< Are Japanese better humans then we. :unsure:

Like how South Park claimed they sold their souls to be good at video games, maybe that also counted for extra bonus tracks? :rofl-lol:

I believe the real reason is to appeal to the mass market, like - "extra"/"bonus" encourages less piracy or something - or just to make them feel special.