WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

WTF!!!!! It NOW says:

Be sure to come back to the GN'R's all-new, official Web site for constantly updated news, exclusive video, music and more.

That is just appaling. You cant just go and renage on something like that. Ok, put it in perspective, a band not updating their website when they said they would is hardly end of the world stuff, but given the GNR previous track record for online 'Soon's it really isn't gonna fill people with confidence.

Edited by andy-robertson

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!!!! It NOW says:
Be sure to come back to the GN'R's all-new, official Web site for constantly updated news, exclusive video, music and more.

That is just appaling. You cant just go and renage on something like that. Ok, put it in perspective, a band not updating their website when they said they would is hardly end of the world stuff, but given the GNR previous track record for online 'Soon's it really isn't gonna fill people with confidence.

are you fucking stupid????!!!!!!!!! :anger: can't you see the damn VIDEO!!!!!??? <_<

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

WTF!!!!! It NOW says:

are you fucking stupid????!!!!!!!!! :anger: can't you see the damn VIDEO!!!!!??? <_<

Kannon.

seen it now. wasn't there when i checked a little while ago but they'd changed the bit of text that i quoted.

aaaaah...... GOOD memories from Download. Imagine seeing that on MDMA!!!!

Take that nonebelivers

totally! :D up their asses!!!! :fuckyou:

holy shit, I'm sure they'll show Hammerstein footage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: ..........and maybe that's why they had all those cameras filming at the shows! rock3

Kannon.

I hope so, there was too many camera there (even in lobby) for not using those images!

Take that nonebelivers

totally! :D up their asses!!!! :fuckyou:

holy shit, I'm sure they'll show Hammerstein footage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: ..........and maybe that's why they had all those cameras filming at the shows! rock3

Kannon.

I hope so, there was too many camera there (even in lobby) for not using those images!

exactly! rock3

Kannon.

Good update :)

Although these website people could try and spell Donington correctly :unsure:

well it's cooler spelled their way B) ................................................................................

... :ph34r::ph34r:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

Now that really wasn't a long wait was it? Some of you can change your panties now after those fits.

Great video, and wouldn't ya know it, the website is getting better by the day. I think I mentioned something about it being a work in progress.

Now that really wasn't a long wait was it? Some of you can change your panties now after those fits.

Great video, and wouldn't ya know it, the website is getting better by the day. I think I mentioned something about it being a work in progress.

A LOT of people did too :drevil:

Kannon.

Guest Matt13

That PC video has been floating around since the day after the show. Been on my desktop ever since... cool video. Did they cut the girl flashing out of it on the website?

Weird, they've been in the band for years now and it isnt their first time performing together in the US. It just struck me as weird, I guess that is their way of introducing members.

I guess there are still many peple that don't know who they are