WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing has happened yet, right?

Nope :-(

Well, that's it. This page is a joke. They never have updates on that site. Chinese Democracyis never going to happen. I'm off.

Ha ha ha, the site has been up, what..4 days? They are saying new stuff today and more during this week and Merck said, 'More every week" so I think they are doing fine. also the release of CD seems to be within grasp now so......

well, good news is that we finally have something "official" from the management....the bad news is....the standard of it is way below what is expected....that site, although nice, is amateur at best...i could have done a better job on it....

in my mind it doesn't represent this band, or the effort and hard work they put into their record in the last 13 years...

Nothing has happened yet, right?

Nope :-(

Well, that's it. This page is a joke. They never have updates on that site. Chinese Democracyis never going to happen. I'm off.

36 dates in the UsA(20.10.2006)and no Chinese Democracy and the name of the tour is also Chinese Democracy.I think we will see the CD fast.

The website : soon is the word :)

The website is poor. But lets wait and see what happens.

It seems just like the tour - slung together in no real order. The tour went fine though, right? So why won't the website. Lets give it time to mature.

It makes you wonder how long someone has been working on it for it to look like that. And if they've been working on it for more than a day or two there MUST be something hidden deep within a webserver thats worth the wait.

there MUST be something hidden deep within a webserver thats worth the wait.

coders and web designers often have very little to do with the content of these sites....that is supplied by a third party....

so ja....maybe the budget was low?

merck is being stingy?

One thing thata management should do right away is to make Gunsnroses.com the first site you find with google. The old site is still listed as official there and the new one is nowhere to be found.

easier said than done.

One thing thata management should do right away is to make Gunsnroses.com the first site you find with google. The old site is still listed as official there and the new one is nowhere to be found.

easier said than done.

At the least they should redirect from the old site to the new one, that part is easy.

Edited by mustaine

easier said than done.

Not really - make it a paid ad. I'm sure it'll make its way up though.

Redirection may be harder than it seems - as said in another thread or this one - Geffen host the other site.

As for web content - The point I was making was, is this site any where near up. There are some internal workings we have yet to see. There must be...hopefully...

Edited by invisible_rose

Redirection may be harder than it seems - as said in another thread or this one - Geffen host the other site.

As for web content - The point I was making was, is this site any where near up. There are some internal workings we have yet to see. There must be...hopefully...

i didn't say that they will struggle...far from it...gnr generates more than enough traffic for them to shoot up the ranks...and with the baseball connection...all they have to do is put a small advert on each and every major baseball portal....and the job is done...

i hope you're right about the content part...but i still reckon that we can easily get more and much better quality content from these forums...the management just won't share things like Axl's outbursts, backstage footage, bootleg songs...all of those precious items which make up almost everyone's collection on here....

so unless they have something planned up their sleeve...it will be boring as anythng else out there....i'd still rather hang out here and get my shit from the downloads section on this forum....

does this make any sense?

i didn't say that they will struggle...far from it...gnr generates more than enough traffic for them to shoot up the ranks...and with the baseball connection...all they have to do is put a small advert on each and every major baseball portal....and the job is done...

i hope you're right about the content part...but i still reckon that we can easily get more and much better quality content from these forums...the management just won't share things like Axl's outbursts, backstage footage, bootleg songs...all of those precious items which make up almost everyone's collection on here....

so unless they have something planned up their sleeve...it will be boring as anythng else out there....i'd still rather hang out here and get my shit from the downloads section on this forum....

does this make any sense?

Absolutly makes sense to me.

The tour video mention is in this link

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

really?

Guns N' Roses : Tour

Includes news and information on Chinese Democracy, and tour dates.

www.gnronline.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

The New Guns N' Roses!

The Guns N' Roses website. 2006 - ON TOUR IN AMERICA! containing first-hand news, video and audio downloads, merchandise, shitloads of pictures, interviews, ...

www.newgnr.com/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Guns N' Roses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guns N' Roses helped usher in a new era in the hard rock genre. ... Guns N' Roses' next release was the EP GN' R Lies in 1988, which reached #2 on the ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N'_Roses - 137k - Cached - Similar pages

Guns N' Roses have sold an estimated 90 million albums worldwide. Guns N' Roses helped usher in a new era in the hard rock genre. While glam metal dominated ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_and_Roses - 138k - Cached - Similar pages

Guns n Roses mygnr fan

Guns n Roses Fan concert information and up to date news! Concert sounds plus demo songs and unreleased stuff! News about GNR newsgroup!

www.mygnr.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

really?

Guns N' Roses : Tour

Includes news and information on Chinese Democracy, and tour dates.

www.gnronline.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

The New Guns N' Roses!

The Guns N' Roses website. 2006 - ON TOUR IN AMERICA! containing first-hand news, video and audio downloads, merchandise, shitloads of pictures, interviews, ...

www.newgnr.com/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Guns N' Roses helped usher in a new era in the hard rock genre. ... Guns N' Roses' next release was the EP GN' R Lies in 1988, which reached #2 on the ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N'_Roses - 137k - Cached - Similar pages

Guns N' Roses have sold an estimated 90 million albums worldwide. Guns N' Roses helped usher in a new era in the hard rock genre. While glam metal dominated ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_and_Roses - 138k - Cached - Similar pages

Guns n Roses mygnr fan

Guns n Roses Fan concert information and up to date news! Concert sounds plus demo songs and unreleased stuff! News about GNR newsgroup!

www.mygnr.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

It's there for me. Sponsored Link in blue at the top of google.co.uk and .com

Sponsored LinkGuns And Roses

www.GunsNRoses.com The official site for Guns n' Roses info, tix & news on the new tour

Edited by invisible_rose

Still no video on. Hmmm...

I hope the first promise wasn't a bad one.

it says sometime later this week!

if you press the more button there , you will see that it still say

On Monday, GunsNRoses.com will debut video of GN'R from the 2006 European Tour. More video will be added all week, so come back often to see the latest.