DR. LOVE OR DR. FEELGOOD?

jimmyslash

wich song do you like more?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KISS wipe the floor with Motley Crue.

they're very similar animals. Motley's first two albums are better than KISS's entire career, though.

No, man, Kiss' self-titled debut and Destroyer beats Too Fast for Love and Shout at the Devil.

clint.jpg

"Well, Mr. Lithium, we got something in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."

I'll go with Calling Dr. Love, I Lovr Feelgood But You Cant Beat KISS, they're the greatest rock3

they're very similar animals. Motley's first two albums are better than KISS's entire career, though.
are you F***ING Kidding me! "shout at the devil" and "too fast for love" dont even come close to "Alive!" Or "Destroyer"

Dr Feelgood all the way. I fucking hate KISS and that money grubbing fucker Gene Simmons.
true gene is more of an asshole than axl, but kiss is great.i didnt have enough time on the library computer so i had to rush the post.also i would expect the crue to win on a gnr board since there SOMEWHAT similar Edited by jimmyslash

cant stand kiss.

hate nearly all of their songs infact. i still cant think of one i actually like.

oh yes i can 'strutter' but thats it. really.

i was exactly like that with kiss. i only liked strutter but then i saw detroit rock city and heard some songs. i got sucked in

cant stand kiss.

hate nearly all of their songs infact. i still cant think of one i actually like.

i was exactly like that with kiss. i only liked strutter but then i saw detroit rock city and heard some songs. i got sucked in

ah now ive heard loads of their songs my housemate loves em. songs like 'lick it up', 'black diamond', 'i was made for loving you', crazy crazy nights', 'rock n roll all night' and countless others. theyre solid songs but theres always something missing. dunno what it is.

cant stand kiss.

ah now ive heard loads of their songs my housemate loves em. songs like 'lick it up', 'black diamond', 'i was made for loving you', crazy crazy nights', 'rock n roll all night' and countless others. theyre solid songs but theres always something missing. dunno what it is.

all the songs you named(aside from black diamond) i sort of find annoying but thats just the chorus,maybe thats it?

I'll go with Calling Dr. Love, I Lovr Feelgood But You Cant Beat KISS, they're the greatest rock3
are you F***ING Kidding me! "shout at the devil" and "too fast for love" dont even come close to "Alive!" Or "Destroyer"

"Alive" is a fake live album comprised of songs from three studio albums. those three albums were Kiss's good period, but still it apples and oranges comparing it to a single studio album.

"Destroyer" is KISS turning from a band into a comic book. pure cheese.

Kiss' first album is good. the next two had good moments, but ultimately were weighed down with filler.

"Too Fast For Love" and "Shout At The Devil" are solid all the way through and are far more real than anything that Demon, Starchild, Spaceman, and the Kitty-Kat ever came up with.

Edited by artfromtex

"Alive" is a fake live album comprised of songs from three studio albums. those three albums were Kiss's good period, but still it apples and oranges comparing it to a single studio album.

"Destroyer" is KISS turning from a band into a comic book. pure cheese.

Kiss' first album is good. the next two had good moments, but ultimately were weighed down with filler.

"Too Fast For Love" and "Shout At The Devil" are solid all the way through and are far more real than anything that Demon, Starchild, Spaceman, and the Kitty-Kat ever came up with.

:lol: are you joking??

Alive! is one of the greatest live albums ever, I don't really care if there was minor changes done in the studio, it's still amazing.

I love Crue's first few albums (Too Fast For Love, Shout At The Devil), but they aren't the most perfect albums. For example...Vince's shithouse singing takes some getting used to.

KISS have just produced so much better music than Crue, and nothing I have heard past their first 2 albums (save for Kickstart my Heart) can compete with either early KISS, or a (select few) latter era songs.

Alive! is one of the greatest live albums ever, I don't really care if there was minor changes done in the studio, it's still amazing.

:huh:

the only thing live about that record is the crowd.

if you don't dig Motley, that's fine. i actually like both bands. alot of my fondness for KISS is really just nostalgia for my youth, but i can understand why people like them.

Regardless of its background or sources,the versions of Deuce and Strutter (to name but two examples) from Alive,capture the true essence of Kiss and prove why they were so much better than Motley Crue.IMO

Solid album from start to finish,deserving of all its success.

Black Diamond (from Alive) shines brighter than Motley Crue could ever hope to aspire to.

And that's image aside (both bands)...just talking about the music here.