Chris at the Metallica concert!

Chris Axl

I have never been a really big fan of Metallica. I thought they had some cool songs.

But when I saw them 2 days ago I got BLOWN away...it was just amazing and perfect.

They played ALL their cool songs, Puppets, Sandman, Nothing Else, Battery, Seek and Destroy, One,....justice, wiplash, fade to black.

after the GN'R shows, this was defiently my fav concert.

James was fantastick... love how he went "ohh-rah!" and then the 40 000 in the audience went "ohh-rah!" it was CRAZY.

fav moment was Master Of Puppets and then Battery, my two fav songs. and One, love all the rockets and the explosion.

Lars Ulrich is by FAR the coolest and best drummer in the world, he hit the drums like no other....

Dident take any pics. Cus I was like 3-4 rows from the stage and it was a fucking jungle, you had to litteraly fight to keep your spot.

so yeah...just had to share this with you all :D I got a totally different view on 'tallica now......going from a "I like them.." to a big fan after one concert is pretty good.

oh and HIM sucked so much.... everyone booed on them.... it was sad really. But Turbonegro rocked!

Edited by Chris Axl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I'm glad you had a great time! It sounds very similar to London the other day - that was awesome. You're the same as me, I like them more than I did (although I did like them quite a bit beforehand).

Didn't James wear your sunglasses? :huh:

Edited by LCG

Lars Ulrich is by FARE the coolest and best drummer in the world, he hit the drums like no other....

No, no, you got your text wrong, you have to say:

"Axl Rose is by FAR the coolest and best drummer in the world, he hits the drums like no other...."

Lars Ulrich is by FARE the coolest and best drummer in the world, he hit the drums like no other....

:laugh:

I know, I laughed when I read that too :lol:

did I say something wrong?

Have you listened to John Bonham or Keith Moon (for example)?

so I forgot to write "IMO"... Edited by Chris Axl

so I forgot to write "IMO"...

Yeah :P

Although there are drummers out there, who pretty much through fact are better than Lars. Please, please expand your musical horizons Chris! ;)

Edited by LCG

so I forgot to write "IMO"...

Although there are drummers out there, who pretty much through fact are better than Lars. Please, please expand your musical horizons Chris! ;)

Lars is my fav drummer....it got nothing to do with musical horizon

Lars is my fav drummer....it got nothing to do with musical horizon

Well, considering the fact that you "specialize" in Cheese Metal, it'll be appreciated if you DO widen your horizons. Ginger Baker is LIGHT-YEARS ahead of Lars, trust me.

Guest knerken

I was there too! My mom's cousin's boyfriend (oh yeah) broke his leg so he couldn't go, and gave his ticket to me for free! It was a great show indeed. But HIM was pathetic, they should have let Turbonegro and Metallica have 20 extra minutes each instead..

Exactly. Check out Mitch Mitchell, Keith Moon, Ginger Baker, John Bonham, Charlie Watts, Neil Peart, Bill Ward, Jimmy Chamberlin, John Densmore and Mickey Hart, Chris!

Exactly. Check out Mitch Mitchell, Keith Moon, Ginger Baker, John Bonham, Charlie Watts, Neil Peart, Bill Ward, Jimmy Chamberlin, John Densmore and Mickey Hart, Chris!

*taking notes*

*throwing notes away and puts on 'Battery'*

rock3

You might as well throw great bands like Cream, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and The Doors with them, because those bands would never have been as good as they are/were without those drummers.

I advice you to broaden your musical horizons.

Edited by Lithium

You might as well throw great bands like Cream, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and The Doors with them, because those bands would never have been as good as they are/were without those drummers.

I advice you to broaden your musical horizons.

I lissen to all those abnds expect for the 2 first.

jesus :rofl-lol: I say Ulrich is my fav drummer and you guys just snap.......funny stuff :lol:

Edited by Chris Axl

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

40 000? Hm, weird that they don't choose a bigger statium then Stockholm stadium in sweden then, because it don't take more then 30 000.