Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SPOILER ALERT] Van Halen 2012 tour discussion

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,831 posts
  • 17-February 06

Full list of dates is on VH.com. I really fucking lucked out...our tour kickoff is at home on 7/17...and VH is in Rochester on 7/17!!! B)

Looks like London is the only Canadian stop...so far anyway.

No Toronto or Hamilton while they are in the hood.

Fuck...this is gonna be cool! :)

Yea...I really hope they throw back in Blood And Fire, or at least another ADKOT song!

BTW, I'm definitely taping Rochester the same way I taped Pittsburgh...I've got every VH show I've been to so far and I know there's no good odds of Rochester getting taped.

Edited by Powerage5, 17 April 2012 - 05:45 PM.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • 15-October 04

Fuck yes! Looks like I can do a third show after all. Bring on London! :thumbsup:

There's an American Express presale on right now for London...if you've got a card.

Don't have a card unfortunately but I don't really care where I sit. I'm pumped!

I have the presale password for the JLC website if interested? It's a presale that starts on the 19th at 10AM and ends at 10PM.

Edited by Zeppelin, 17 April 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

Fuck yes! Looks like I can do a third show after all. Bring on London! :thumbsup:

There's an American Express presale on right now for London...if you've got a card.

Don't have a card unfortunately but I don't really care where I sit. I'm pumped!

I have the presale password for the JLC website if interested? It's a presale that starts on the 19th at 10AM and ends at 10PM.

I was just going to PM it to Paul Stanley.

It's a cyber-club presale.
Does Paul Stanley have to register for the cyber-cub I wonder??
Or will he be good with just the password?

2i0u9oh.jpg

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • 15-October 04

I was just going to PM it to Paul Stanley.

It's a cyber-club presale.
Does Paul Stanley have to register for the cyber-cub I wonder??
Or will he be good with just the password?

I think you're allowed to use the password regardless of if you're a member or not, but I haven't done it in a while.

Edited by Zeppelin, 17 April 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06
I sent PS the info anyway...better to sign up,in case it's necessary.
I seem to recall having to log in to my cyber-club account...but I don't remember.
I got my VH through the American Express presale so I didn't have to deal with the cyber-club.

I also let him know he has to get tix through the JLC website...Ticketmaster doesn't handle their shows.

Oh and...sent him the password,I guess that helps. :tongue2:

2i0u9oh.jpg

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • 15-October 04
Haha awesome. I don't have an AmEx card, so I'll be doing the Thursday presale.
Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

Full list of dates is on VH.com. I really fucking lucked out...our tour kickoff is at home on 7/17...and VH is in Rochester on 7/17!!! B)

Nice!! :)

I wonder if they are going to shuffle the setlist up??

Probably a gradual thing like they've been doing...last few shows have been pretty static though, Romeo Delight, Hear About It Later, Trouble With Never, and Outta Love Again in the rotating slots.

I seriously don't even care - they're honestly become my favorite live band behind Maiden and Guns over the course of this tour B)

I misread that at first...I thought you had said they were your fav live band now.

I was like.. :blink: whaaaaaat??

:lol:

2i0u9oh.jpg

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,414 posts
  • 19-December 04

I seem to recall having to log in to my cyber-club account...but I don't remember.
I got my VH through the American Express presale so I didn't have to deal with the cyber-club.

I also let him know he has to get tix through the JLC website...Ticketmaster doesn't handle their shows.

I love how you guys were having a conversation about me and how I can get my tickets. :lol:

I appreciate the info though! :thumbsup:

This will be really cool. I've heard good things about the JLC but never been there.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

I love how you guys were having a conversation about me and how I can get my tickets. :lol:

This will be really cool. I've heard good things about the JLC but never been there.

:lol: -just looking out for a VH brother.

You still thinking of coming up for the London Slash show?...or did this just trump it?

2i0u9oh.jpg

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,831 posts
  • 17-February 06
Rochester is a fair bit cheaper than any other show so far...$125, nice! B)

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

Rochester is a fair bit cheaper than any other show so far...$125, nice! B)

Top seats (non VIP) in London are $126.25.

So I was happy with that...considering gas prices by then are supposed to be fuckin brutal! :blink:

2i0u9oh.jpg

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,414 posts
  • 19-December 04

You still thinking of coming up for the London Slash show?...or did this just trump it?

I love my Slash but this might take priority now. I'll probably have to miss out on Maiden now though. Too much all at once, but it's definitely making up for my lack of concerts last year. :thumbsup:

I'll see. I've got one more exam and then I'm right back to full time hours at work so I mean, I've still got more than two months to take care of some bills and work out all these shows.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06

I love my Slash but this might take priority now. I'll probably have to miss out on Maiden now though. Too much all at once, but it's definitely making up for my lack of concerts last year. :thumbsup:

I'll see. I've got one more exam and then I'm right back to full time hours at work so I mean, I've still got more than two months to take care of some bills and work out all these shows.

You've seen VH twice on this tour...you're going to go for a third show instead of the Maiden England tour?? :drevil:

2i0u9oh.jpg

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • 15-October 04

You've seen VH twice on this tour...you're going to go for a third show instead of the Maiden England tour?? :drevil:

This'll be my second time seeing VH AND I'm going to Maiden England haha. Fuck this. I'm getting divorced so this is my year.
Ramble On

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,831 posts
  • 17-February 06

Obviously I'm with Zint on this one...there's no way I'd skip Maiden for another VH show. This is honestly going to be the best Maiden tour ever, and you can bet the only additional North American dates will be Florida next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users