Guns N' Roses in Oklahoma

loosecannon3

Last November, decided to take a trip from Toronto to catch a few GNR shows in Texas and Oklahoma. Saw the Houston and Dallas shows and then drove up to Norman, OK. I booked the hotel the night before in Oklahoma and got lucky that the band also had booked the same hotel. I ran into some of the members of the band and shared a few drinks with them. As you can see below, the band was super accomodating and friendly. Got lots of pics with them and I thought I would share. A few are below and more are to follow.

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg">

IMG_0401.jpg">

IMG_0418.jpg">

Yes it is me and the hotel was nice, but not very trendy or anything. I think we paid $110 for the room. I was surprised they were there as well. Sadly, I met everyone except Axl. Apparently Axl wouldn't stay there because the hotel wasn't nice enough for him, they couldn't find him this particular water and the hotel refused to move a treadmill into his room. What a guy! Thankfully the rest of the band was amazing. The cool thing is that I asked Bumblefood about his accident and he showed me pics on his iPhone. Then when it was time for their bags to go up, I told Bumblefoot I would take his bags for him (again, not a fancy hotel anything with no bellhops!). It took some convincing, but I told him it would make a great story for the boards. You can see the pic below.

IMG_0414-1.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg">

IMG_0420-1.jpg">

Guns N'Roses - where ?

These kind of posts are ruining this forum.

Those kinds of posts are one of the few things that make this forum interesting.

Wow, these guys don't exactly stay in the most luxurious accomodations, do they. What is that, a Motel 6?

Are you serious about the Motel 6 comment?

Guns N'Roses - where ?

These kind of posts are ruining this forum.

Those kinds of posts are one of the few things that make this forum interesting.

Wow, these guys don't exactly stay in the most luxurious accomodations, do they. What is that, a Motel 6?

Are you serious about the Motel 6 comment?

What, too swanky?