AXL ROSE TO ARTIST: Stop Defaming me to sell your Fake Art

Guest charlie555

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe local kids did it, it was possibly friend's of Erin's or Axl's.

Speaking as a once misguided youth myself, I can say that this is definitely the type of thing kids would do.

I don't buy that. The message was way too personal.

Speaking as a once misguided youth myself, I can say that this is definitely the type of thing kids would do.

"UR one of many"? "Sweet Child O' Die" (or Pie) is personal? I'm sure Erin knows who wrote it, it's either a groupie of an ex-girlfriend of someone in the band. A teenage girl in the neighborhood, I could agree with that.

Even going on the high school level, wouldn't a girl graffiti words like "slut"?

Could be a jealous girl etc who wrote it to upset Erin

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

"UR one of many"? "Sweet Child O' Die" (or Pie) is personal? I'm sure Erin knows who wrote it, it's either a groupie of an ex-girlfriend of someone in the band. A teenage girl in the neighborhood, I could agree with that.

Even going on the high school level, wouldn't a girl graffiti words like "slut"?

Considering they were together at the time and SCOM was written about HER, I'd say those are both pretty personal. Hate to break it to you, but guys use words like 'slut' too.

:crazy:

If that's the price list of art at the exhibition, she's asking for ~$900,000 :lol:

Including:

Garage Text

Color Photograph on Vinyl Stretched on Steel Strainers

120" x 120"

Edition 1/3

$24,000.00

:no:

If Axl and Erin knew a garage door pic was going to sell for 900K, they would've put that fucker in storage.

You guys do know this is the second time this parasitic bitch has used this to make money?

Don't know who she is or what else she has done to make money from him, but why would someone pay to go and see a picture of something that is all over the internet for free? It's not like she has the actual garage door with the spray painting, it's a photo and if he didn't write this who did and why?

I don't understand him being upset about it, he'd know it's been around for 20 odd years & everyone has seen it. As for Beta insulating him from things I can't see how it is possible for a 50yr old man to not see things written about him on the internet. Or has she put a filter on his radio/tv/internet so he only sees the good things?

The same bitch used that same pic in an Art Show years ago,Now she is attempting to exploit on a grander scale.

have you read about her latest bullshit scheme??

Only saw that she has an exhibition with a title about him & showing this photo. Is that the scheme you mean or is there more?

Much more,she is attempting to put her own play on and has actors to play Erin,slash,Axl etc,with "handpainted tattoos :facepalm:

Good grief, is she really a former neighbour or is that another claim to fame? How interesting it would be to have Erin, Slash & Axl turn up outside with placards to boycott the exhibition, she'd lose a lot of money for sure.

Maybe the C&D will work,didn't mean to be abrupt with you,but I am appalled by this woman,as well as what has gone on here,forgive me if I hurt ur feelings.

No I didn't feel you were abrupt at all, I find your information interesting as I know nothing about this woman. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

My knee-jerk is that it was Axl because the "ur one of many" is exactly something he would say.

My only issues are that that's not his writing and that Erin is supporting him.

My contrary reaction to her supporting Axl's side of the story is...Maybe he convinced her at the time it wasn't him and blamed it on some "neighborhood kids," but I have no idea. (the actual message seems odd for kids to put up...)

I mean she stayed with him through supposed abuse for a quite a time so that could be possible, but it's all speculation on my part.

My knee-jerk is that it was Axl because the "ur one of many" is exactly something he would say.

My contrary reaction to her supporting Axl's side of the story is...Maybe he convinced her at the time it wasn't him and blamed it on some "neighborhood kids," but I have no idea. (the actual message seems odd for kids to put up...)

I mean she stayed with him through supposed abuse for a quite a time so that could be possible, but it's all speculation on my part.

But, she's coming out NOW and saying that wasn't him, after their relationship has long been over. Your theory would make more sense in the context of an ongoing relationship.

Ali

Can't believe some of you, :rolleyes:

Axl said it wasn't him

It's not his handwriting

Most important of all, Erin said it wasn't him Now! It's been over between them for a lot of years and she has absolutaly no reason to lie.

So....just an idea....it wasn't him?

Can't believe some of you, :rolleyes:

Axl said it wasn't him

It's not his handwriting

Most important of all, Erin said it wasn't him Now! It's been over between them for a lot of years and she has absolutaly no reason to lie.

So....just an idea....it wasn't him?

Yes, this.

I always thought that was Axl's doing because well... it would just be a very Axl-like thing to do.

But if Erin says it wasn't him, then I see no reason not to believer her. And yes, the handwriting really doesn't look like Axl's at all, either.

Edited by Lumikki

But, she's coming out NOW and saying that wasn't him, after their relationship has long been over. Your theory would make more sense in the context of an ongoing relationship.

Ali

She doesn't want this woman cashing in on her name or her past.

what's so special about a picture with no content ?

(a graffiti on a garage door - that's all. there's no person on the pic, who did the graffiti. the photo tells no story !!!)

even the bad technical quality of this picture is not a good advertising for a professional photographer.

poor skills..........nothing more.

by the way, axl's handwriting seems to be different.

axl is wasting his time with stupid people, doing stupid photos and telling stupid things :)

he should start trusting his fans, who can see a difference. not all of them are stupid, less-skilled photographers :)

Edited by anja

what's so special about a picture with no content

(a graffiti on a garage door - that's all. there's no person on the pic, who did the graffiti. the photo tells no story !!!)

even the bad technical quality of this picture is not a good advertising for a professional photographer.

axl is wasting his time with stupid people, doing stupid photos and telling stupid things :)

he should start trusting his fans, who can see a difference. not all of them are stupid, less-skilled photographers :)

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:

i think, there's a difference to make art or rubbish.

you can't change rubbish into art just because you claim something is art.

the photographer has to explain in own spoken words, why this picture could be interesting. the photographer's language should be the photo itself.

if i look at the picture without the photographer's comment, i could also say, that an alien didn't like the first gnr-album, came to earth to make a spray-paint on a garage door.

this picture proves nothing. it's ridiculous. even if axl would really have done this graffiti.

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:)

the photographer has to explain in own spoken words, why this picture could be interesting. the photographer's language should be the photo itself.

if i look at the picture without the photographer's comment, i could also say, that an alien didn't like the first gnr-album, came to earth to make a spray-paint on a garage door.

this picture proves nothing. it's ridiculous. even if axl would really have done this graffiti.

Please excuse my ignorance. I completely misunderstood you the first time around. I do agree with what you're saying.

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:)

Please excuse my ignorance. I completely misunderstood you the first time around. I do agree with what you're saying.

don't mind.

i liked the idea, that axl could have my phonenumber :)