20 injured in US school stabbing!

Dazey

First of all these things don't just happen in America.

I can remember events like this happening in China, Japan and all over the world.

No place is safe from crazy people. That's just the way the world is and if anyone thinks they are safe 24/7 you are delusional.

Since everyone looks at the US for everything, whenever shit goes down, it's always first on the news.

Have you all forgotten about Syria, Egypt, Somalia, The Congo?

Is Greece still bankrupt? Is Russian still in the Ukraine? The plane in Maylasia is still missing as are all of the people.

Shit happens and it's not going to end anytime soon. That's the world and it sucks!

Guest Gunns

Can we just have an American shooting/stabbing thread stickied and add the daily news events to it, would definitely be an active thread and would avoid 100 new ones on the topic every month

• Like 1

In fairness Bran, if the person had an AR-16 there would be a lot more casualties and multiple fatalities.

I'm not one of those do-gooder lefty anti-gun types either. I just think the laws on gun ownership could be more sensible and practical.

i know it was just a jab at the fact some people think you just need a gun to hurt huge amounts of people.

If anything this incident is an argument FOR firearm regulation or ban. There were 0 deaths; what would've been the likelihood of that had it been firearms instead of knives?

no not really. a guy in washington state went into a crowded mall, armed to the teeth with an ar15 and a shitload of magazines and sprayed into the crowd and killed noboby, yet in china a guy with a knife stabbed 20 people to death. sometimes those who die or those who dont is sometimes just luck.

the point to all this is their is more to the problems the US has in mass killings than a gun. it boils down to piss poor mental health care in the US and i think a little culture as well. then again when you put 320 million people together in a country with so many backgrounds,cultures,religions,beliefs this stuff is going to happen. also having 300+ million people it is going to be easier for a nutjob to slip through the cracks.

In fairness Bran, if the person had an AR-16 there would be a lot more casualties and multiple fatalities.

I'm not one of those do-gooder lefty anti-gun types either. I just think the laws on gun ownership could be more sensible and practical.

i know it was just a jab at the fact some people think you just need a gun to hurt huge amounts of people.

Wow, they must be completely deranged if they believe that only guns can hurt huge amounts of people. It is almost impossible to believe such people exist.