Bumblefoot- Live in Minsk

Also... I'd much rather play with Guns and deal with all the bullshit, bad communication, no creative outlet etc. than have to travel all the way to Minsk for a small one-off gig that wasn't even 100% solo music. Those shows can't be making him much money, and I know that's not the be all and end all and playing is fun but you have to be realistic too.

Some of those singers were just interested at throwing themselves at Bumble, funny how the guitar players rather play with themselves than look at the buxom blonde thrusting towards them :P

I'd go to a BBF show but just as long as he only plays his own stuff. Those guest singers and the crappy covers are not something I'd pay to see. Still... his tone... I can't believe he actually likes it

I went to his last London gig and it was the same thing, I don't mind it... I'd much rather listen to his own music though. My main problem came when Guns 2 Roses showed up and started acting like rockstars, well the "singer" did at least, low point of the night! I was glad I had to grab the last tube because G2R were ruining what was mostly an enjoyable gig. not enough solo material, too many spirited performers lacking musical ability... Bumble was on form and the session band were top quality. 5.5/10 because of all the fluff, I knew it was going to be loose but It kinda took the piss.