The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

On 5/4/2016 at 11:25 AM, AslatIE said:

I have been thinking the same.Put some meat on the animatronic/puppet zombies.

On 5/4/2016 at 6:58 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm sure they can train a real tiger to be in the scenes. They've used real wolves in movies.

I just hope that the first episode of the season shows who Negan kills so we can move on to the next storyline. I'm anxious to see Rick and the group start their revenge mode again.

On 5/1/2016 at 9:49 PM, PappyTron said:

I've been thinking about that. I think that they will use a live tiger, but have it mainly in the background, and then have it attack animatronic zombies and use quick-cuts to minimise the time that the actual fighting is on screen. I can't see them going with cgi, so they don't have much in the way of choice, the best that I can see it.

I'm really hoping that we live in a world where there are rules against using a real tiger for this. 

It's a pity that there's no separate Walking Dead comic thread - Negan's potential love interest seems interesting.

Edit - for those who follow the Walking Dead comic series, I've started a thread in Anything Goes.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:52 AM, username said:

I'm really hoping that we live in a world where there are rules against using a real tiger for this. 

The tiger better not get bitten, eaten or die. I really hate that so much! I honestly don't care when people get it, just hate it when animals die. It's just too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course now that TWD are starting to film in Atlanta, people are filming them and speculating as to who Negan killed in season 6.

Pictures of Rick and Daryl filming are going around, so it's safe to say they weren't killed yet.

I really hope whoever gets killed stays a secret until we see the show. I really want to be shocked!

Just like I figured, TWD filmed Negan killing everyone of the characters on the show. I think this was a good idea, so hopefully the real person who gets killed will be kept a secret until the season begins.

I keep going over who it could be? But since they don't always follow the comic, it could be anyone?

I just want the season to begin, so we can move on from whoever gets killed and let the remaining characters plot their revenge!;)