Dr. Viossy plays beethoven Moonlight sonata on electric guitar

Little EMO Annie

How old are you, Little EMO Annie?

I am of an age that some of you would consider a MILF. But I look really young and that's all that matters.

I guess some people really never did come back from Woodstock eh? :lol:

Whilst others just got a lot of cum up their back at Woodstock...sometimes its difficult to differentiate between the two.

Axl, except the long hair, is not really a hippy icon though. I mean he hardly represents 'peace and love' haha. Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Country Joe - those are your real hippy bands.

He's just a fuckin' hippie in disguise though isn't he? Fannying on about fuckin' vibes and whatever weird fuckin' bollocks he was into with that freak from Arizona, when really he's a sexist bigoted right wing small town schlepper and arch-capitalist. Which is what most hippies were.

Edited by Len B'stard

Ever feel like going to San Francisco with flowers in your hair? I like the hippies really. I mean Neil was a sort of 'dark' hippy. He dossed around Laurel Canyon in hippy enclaves, writing anthems like Ohio (about the Kent school massacre) and Alabama.

They all turned into yuppies.

Ever feel like going to San Francisco with flowers in your hair? I like the hippies really. I mean Neil was a sort of 'dark' hippy. He dossed around Laurel Canyon in hippy enclaves, writing anthems like Ohio (about the Kent school massacre) and Alabama.

I have the silk flowers that Paris Hilton used to wear in her hair,.

They all turned into yuppies.

There are a lot of hippies still in existence living in communes, Devon way and in those desolate parts of America. A lot move to Thailand also (cf. The Beach). In England they turn up at Stonehenge now and then to reenact their pagan cults.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Steve Jobs, perfect example of a hippie, ponces about going on about enlightenment, using Bob Dylan to pimp his little gadgets out, makes a fuckin' mint and becomes a billionaire, how very anti-matierialistic of him. Dick Bransons another one, used to look like cat weasel with his little fuckin' beard, makes a few quid on tubular bells and The Sex Pistols and ends up owning fuckin' airlines. It's all just a big con trick designed to seperate gullible people from their money.

Edited by Len B'stard

Those proper ones existed before there was a hippie movement though, the stonehenge mob. Poncing about in cowls pretending they are fuck knows what.

Also, hippies ruined rock n roll. Their awful lackadaisical meadering attitude made music into a big long fuckin' jam session which mutated into prog rock, a bunch of people obssessed with making an aimless mosaic of directionless notes whizzing off into a 30 minute solo that does nothing but prove that they've remembered a lot of scales. The whole attitude is spurious.

Let me tell you something about asians...we have a long and illustrious history regarding hoodwinking and fraud :lol: It's perhaps difficult to understand from a western perspective cuz these mahirishis come off as all mystical or whatever (or they did 40 years ago) but over there them and their devotees are generally considered like...loons. I remember telling my Dad about The Beatles and their going to Rishikesh paying 300 quid a day for the privelige of eating lentils in a shithouse in Kashmir and sitting around going OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...he couldn't talk for laughing. To him it's the equivalent of bunging them in one of the rural poverty stricken areas that are where we're from, feeding them the cheapest lowest form of crap and charging them 300 quid for the privelige in the guise of giving them 'enlightenment'.

Also, a lot of these buddhists you see around here, in England, it's just a con, it's a lifestyle choice that makes it so they can get away without getting a job and just claim on the social. Not having a go at the religion of buddhism per se cuz there are real ones obviously, its an aincent faith but a lot of these people that segue from Glastonbury hippie-dom to bald-headed bic advert buddhism are just on the ponce.

They have these fake fuckin' mystics around even nowadays, they come from back home to over here and just fuckin' basically take advantage of ignorant uneducated people, feeding them bullshit and charging them for the privelige. Note how they all want money for their services. There was this one over in Luton who these old asian biddys would queue up for and he'd have this intercom set up whereby someone would be waiting outside telling him information about the ladies in the queue (as they were all locals they knew stuff about em) and they'd walk in and he'd drop some bollocks on them like 'Hello Mrs Shah, i can see you have 4 kids and your mother passed away last year' *gasp* how does he know these things?!?! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!

Something that no quantum physicist would ever say. Carry on.

Fuckin' hippies, can't stand em, all that fake fuckin' enlightenment bollocks, all that chat about living free...they all end up working for a wage just like the rest of us, effette self obssessed wankers.

Seconded! Fucking long haired, soap dodging, tax evading ne'er do wells.

Yet they listened to The Beatles, Santana and Hendrix, smoked lots of cannabis, had sex a lot and didn't work. Seems great to me.

You've never smoked weed in your life and hey, all shags ain't great shags, when it's some bird who ain't had a bath for 3 weeks and her clunge smells like a three day old open tin of John West Pilchards left out in the sun with crabs it ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Yet they listened to The Beatles, Santana and Hendrix, smoked lots of cannabis, had sex a lot and didn't work. Seems great to me.

You've never smoked weed in your life and hey, all shags ain't great shags, when it's some bird who ain't had a bath for 3 weeks and her clunge smells like a three day old open tin of John West Pilchards left out in the sun with crabs it ain't all it's cracked up to be.

I have smoked weed, but I was not smoking it correctly apparently as I do not smoke cigarettes and I was not inhaling right. It was just coming through my nose.