buckethead question(to those who have been to a show)

cuneo77

It's been a while since he's been out and about so it's hard to say if there's been a change in attitude, but he usually leaves right after his shows..so I wouldn't expect interaction with him when he's not performing

To make the thread more GnR related :P

Definitely worth going, even if you don't meet him! I once talked to someone at a Buckethead show who had previously met him after a gig...he said that Buckethead didn't talk and was still wearing a mask, but that he was polite and signed his CD. I've also heard that he will not sign copies of Chinese Democracy, but that's completely secondhand gossip so I can't confirm that myself.

3 minutes ago, stella said:

I've also heard that he will not sign copies of Chinese Democracy, but that's completely secondhand gossip so I can't confirm that myself.

This is truth, he won't touch anything GnR related

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

As long as it's related to him and his work, probably

Best bet would be one of his albums, or a bucket :P

That's probably the best idea, yes. At every show of his I've attended (six so far) they have had a merch table with a bunch of his CDs for sale. And they're always reasonably priced...I think I've paid $10 or $12, something along those lines, for the CDs I've purchased at his shows. So it would be easy to pick something up at the gig for him to sign.

29 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I feel bad for Bucket. All that hard work wasted. 

Did he ever play that song he wanted to play but couldn't because Axl owned it? 

I'm sure it's made its way somewhere on here, in one form or another
Buckethead-Enterthechicken.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

From 2012. Good luck getting a picture with him. I have hardly seen any with him besides mine. No,he wouldn't sign my Chinese Democracy vinyl. I told the whole story on here before I'm sure. This was about two minutes after the show ended before he got into his van which looked like it had black garbage bags taped on the inside of the windows. Maybe that's where he changes out of his gimmick?

560239_10150781150087456_1087687272_n-1.jpg

• Like 1