Dogg Mobb

J Dog

7 hours ago, J Dog said:

http://allhiphop.com/2016/10/16/daz-dillinger-teases-dogg-mobb-artwork-suggesting-dogg-poundmobb-deep-collaboration/

Screen-Shot-2016-10-16-at-11.24.28-AM-e1

Daz Dillinger posted that pic a couple of days ago. If it means a new Dogg Pound/Mobb Deep collabo then I'm down. 2 legendary groups.

Wow, it would have probably been a shootout in the studio 20 or so years ago.

• Like 1

Y'know when i read the title i was jokingly gonna say 'sounds like a cross between Mobb Deep and Tha Dogg Pound'.  I think it's a bad idea, DPG have way too many stripes to be fuckin' around with these losers, I'm not having Prodigy and Havoc, they're a definite 'we don't believe you' collective.  They've been dusted so many times I've lost count, Jigga done em, Pac done em, Red and Keith Murray done em, Tru Life done em (just been released from prison btw).

"Mobb Deep wonder why a n!gga blowed 'em out, next time grown folks talkin n!gga close yo mouth"

Yea fuck Mobb but I still have to give it a listen. Daz and Kurupt are my boys. Love them. And the little bit of stuff they've done since the Death Row days was still good.

Yeah, gotta love Tha Dogg Pound.  To be honest Snoop has seriously underrated people around him, Meech, Battlecat, Kokane, Soopafly...and that album that he made with Tray Dee and Goldie Locc, i got the first one but i never got around to the second, what where they called now?  The name escapes me but it was cool.

• Like 1