Acoustic aftershow party

Guest cherry_bomb

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this forum was overlooked like some believe, hopefully someone with the power will take note and give mygnr fans a fair shot.

Now, Madison, since you haven't replied to my last pm, why don't you tell everyone that you were wrong about us...?

i cnt see them

I can see them perfect. I´ll post a couple I saved in my pc for you to see( Cherry,I hope you don´t mind ;) )

gnracousticks5.th.jpg

gnracoustic8nq6.th.jpg

thanks

i owe u

but why cant i see them on the topic :drevil:

I don´t know but they are there in the first page. I can see them pretty well :unsure:

Guest cherry_bomb

Most people that were hanging around after Wembley could've found out where the gig was. Just had to use some common sense! ..

Oh please -- this was a private event.

Even if they announced it over the radio, and everybody stampeded over to the entrance, they wouldn't get in. It's a private event -- that would require your name on a list.

So, even if you do happen to wander the streets and "hear' about the gig, you couldn't get in to see it without being invited.

im not so sure. all i had to say was who's list i was on, (pretty sure it was beta's son who let me in) and he didnt even check. he seemed pretty leniant seeing as he let myself plus my friend and 4 random other people in (2 on brians list, 2 on tommys). it was pure luck, on the other hand i wouldnt have got there had it not been for vanessa. god bless her!

anyway shame this thread is now soo negative - and for the people who think im a groupid - grow the fuck up! im a GNR fan who was offered tickets by a member of the band for no other reason than pure kindness.

Hate to sound like a mod here, but :D

take your arguments to PM for gods sake

we don't give a fuck whose pissed off at who for whatever and now this thread has turned into 15 pages of bitching

Also,

for those who can't see the pics, here is a YouSendIt link for a zip file of all the pics.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...3C93B7F40881942

Thanks again Cherry for the pictures rock3

if this forum was overlooked like some believe, hopefully someone with the power will take note and give mygnr fans a fair shot.

Now, Madison, since you haven't replied to my last pm, why don't you tell everyone that you were wrong about us...?

I just got your pm now, and responded to you.

And I stand by everything I've said so far in this thread.

Nothing you said in your last pm tells me that the extraordinarily high number of htgth mods and members who got backstage passes and invitations to the acoustic gig were just "lucky" and weren't invited by somebody connected to the GNR camp. All I'm asking is that in future -- invitations be extended to fans on other forums as well.

Whenever any sort of argument breaks out between two admins like this, it's a shame. Generally the result isn't favourable to either party, and in the end, all it does is strain "relations" between boards.

We feel that both sides of the story have been heard, and both parties have made their respective points. Clearly this discussion could go around in circles for days, but there would be little point to that, and the end result could only be negative.

We hold a lot of respect for HTGTH and it's members, and for the sake of things remaining rosy between our boards, we think this thread is long overdue for a locking.

Lets try to remember that we're all fans of Guns N' Roses, and whether you're a mygnrforum, HTGTH, CD.com, newguns member or otherwise - we're all here for the same reason. ;)