Is it really that hard for people to drive the speed limit?

Redhead74

No-one uses turn signals anymore, either.

People are just super inconsiderate. Takes one second to use a signal, why not use it???

And have you noticed that the amount of road rage and anger we have towards other drivers depends on how close we are to their vehicle!

And how everybody thinks they are a good driver and it is everybody else that sucks!

Edited by Groghan

The police won't let me drive anymore so I have little to add to the debate. :(

DWI?

Why does EVERYBODY always say that? :lol: Nope, it was a couple of speeding tickets. :(

usually when someone says they cant drive anymore its because of dwi's lol

I speed. A lot. Never in a residential area, but on the highway 120 km/h is the limit here. I often go 130 or 140. Mostly because I fucking love it.

Luckily, the German border is only 30 minutes from here. Autobahn here I come! ^_^

Other than that I'm a very good boy when it comes to driving. I use turn signals every time, also when changing lanes. I keep distance, I never overtake people when it isn't allowed and I'm polite when people have to get on the highway etc.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm a shit driver really but my driving is a reflection of me, very careless and heavy footed. By which i don't mean speeding or anything i just mean like...i sort of like to rag a car if you know what i mean? I've never understood why driving is such a point of pride for people, like it's a science, especially for blokes, i don't give a fuck, to me it's a bean can on wheels to get me from A to the other end of the alphabet.

Anyway, i'm banned for 3 years sooo...

It'll be 2 years in April though so i can apply for it back cuz you're allowed to after 2 years of a 3 year ban, whether they give it back or not is something else.

Edited by sugaraylen