March 16th, 2013 - Melbourne, Australia

Boo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me! I knew I should have gone to these fucking Melbourne shows. UTLH and Nice Boys with Angry! Fuck!!!

I hope they replicate this show in Brisbane!!!!!

Same here haha

I'm so fucking dirty I didn't go. I'm up in Brisbane now just waiting for Wednesday's show.

Fuck me! I knew I should have gone to these fucking Melbourne shows. UTLH and Nice Boys with Angry! Fuck!!!

Same here haha

I'm so fucking dirty I didn't go. I'm up in Brisbane now just waiting for Wednesday's show.

I guess it's a silly question at this late stage but there's no chance of you being able to get to Melb for tomorrow night's show is there? Front row seat will be empty and backstage pass will be unused but as I type this I see you might be in Brissy which makes it too hard time wise & financially. Bummer but you still might get the same show as it's the last one isn't it?

Full Set:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle
It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Better

Rocket Queen

Richard Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dizzy Solo

Catcher In The Rye

Nice Boys ( With Angry Anderson)

You Could Be MIne

DJ solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Bumble Solo

Don't Cry
The Seeker

Knocking On Heavens Door

Nightrain

Pacience

Paradise City

84567774_700.jpg

279609747_700.jpg

Edited by bumblecool

Same here haha

I guess it's a silly question at this late stage but there's no chance of you being able to get to Melb for tomorrow night's show is there? Front row seat will be empty and backstage pass will be unused but as I type this I see you might be in Brissy which makes it too hard time wise & financially. Bummer but you still might get the same show as it's the last one isn't it?

Thanks man but you're right, I am in Brisbane. Went to both Sydney and Newcastle, tossed up about Melbourne but decided Brisbane was the "easier" option. Kicking myself now (stuck with the fucking in-laws).

I'm pumped about the Brisbane show though. I'm really glad Melbourne got a few surprises.

What an amazing show. Axl and the boys appeared to be having a great time. Ron charged around on stage and even took Axl's mic from him at one point. Tommy clowned around to the point that he balanced on one leg, karate kid style, for the duration of a sustained final musical note. Richard freely moved around the stage showing his usual energetic style of playing. Frank was unstoppable on the kit with plenty of extra drum fills and energy. Chris and Dizzy didn't miss a beat either with Dizzy clearly showing his talent during his solo. Hats off to DJ Ashba for continually attempting to flick his picks to a couple of disabled fellas up on the second level seating. After a couple of failed attempts DJ made his way upto the disabled fellas via a rear entry door and knelt down between both of them while still playing. You can't get much more up close and personal than that. Axl appeared to be having a ball. He showed plenty of energy with strong vocals for most of the show. The interaction between the band and the audience was fantastic with DJ, Ron, Richard and Tommy continually communicating with the fans. Axl even poured some beers and handed them to the fans, via security of course. He even introduced us all to a lady friend of his and her nicely rounded puppies! To round it up, everyone, except the two ejected people, appeared to have a great time. And regardless of the cold and rain the place was full, with the exception of the most distant lawn area. Here's hoping that you guys get the same kind of experience, that i did, with the remaining shows.

What an amazing show. Axl and the boys appeared to be having a great time. Ron charged around on stage and even took Axl's mic from him at one point. Tommy clowned around to the point that he balanced on one leg, karate kid style, for the duration of a sustained final musical note. Richard freely moved around the stage showing his usual energetic style of playing. Frank was unstoppable on the kit with plenty of extra drum fills and energy. Chris and Dizzy didn't miss a beat either with Dizzy clearly showing his talent during his solo. Hats off to DJ Ashba for continually attempting to flick his picks to a couple of disabled fellas up on the second level seating. After a couple of failed attempts DJ made his way upto the disabled fellas via a rear entry door and knelt down between both of them while still playing. You can't get much more up close and personal than that. Axl appeared to be having a ball. He showed plenty of energy with strong vocals for most of the show. The interaction between the band and the audience was fantastic with DJ, Ron, Richard and Tommy continually communicating with the fans. Axl even poured some beers and handed them to the fans, via security of course. He even introduced us all to a lady friend of his and her nicely rounded puppies! To round it up, everyone, except the two ejected people, appeared to have a great time. And regardless of the cold and rain the place was full, with the exception of the most distant lawn area. Here's hoping that you guys get the same kind of experience, that i did, with the remaining shows.

A lady friend? Interesting.

Tell us more...

Tell us more...