March 16th, 2013 - Melbourne, Australia

Boo

What an amazing show. Axl and the boys appeared to be having a great time. Ron charged around on stage and even took Axl's mic from him at one point. Tommy clowned around to the point that he balanced on one leg, karate kid style, for the duration of a sustained final musical note. Richard freely moved around the stage showing his usual energetic style of playing. Frank was unstoppable on the kit with plenty of extra drum fills and energy. Chris and Dizzy didn't miss a beat either with Dizzy clearly showing his talent during his solo. Hats off to DJ Ashba for continually attempting to flick his picks to a couple of disabled fellas up on the second level seating. After a couple of failed attempts DJ made his way upto the disabled fellas via a rear entry door and knelt down between both of them while still playing. You can't get much more up close and personal than that. Axl appeared to be having a ball. He showed plenty of energy with strong vocals for most of the show. The interaction between the band and the audience was fantastic with DJ, Ron, Richard and Tommy continually communicating with the fans. Axl even poured some beers and handed them to the fans, via security of course. He even introduced us all to a lady friend of his and her nicely rounded puppies! To round it up, everyone, except the two ejected people, appeared to have a great time. And regardless of the cold and rain the place was full, with the exception of the most distant lawn area. Here's hoping that you guys get the same kind of experience, that i did, with the remaining shows.

A lady friend? Interesting.

Tell us more...

she was fucken hot!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

What an amazing show. Axl and the boys appeared to be having a great time. Ron charged around on stage and even took Axl's mic from him at one point. Tommy clowned around to the point that he balanced on one leg, karate kid style, for the duration of a sustained final musical note. Richard freely moved around the stage showing his usual energetic style of playing. Frank was unstoppable on the kit with plenty of extra drum fills and energy. Chris and Dizzy didn't miss a beat either with Dizzy clearly showing his talent during his solo. Hats off to DJ Ashba for continually attempting to flick his picks to a couple of disabled fellas up on the second level seating. After a couple of failed attempts DJ made his way upto the disabled fellas via a rear entry door and knelt down between both of them while still playing. You can't get much more up close and personal than that. Axl appeared to be having a ball. He showed plenty of energy with strong vocals for most of the show. The interaction between the band and the audience was fantastic with DJ, Ron, Richard and Tommy continually communicating with the fans. Axl even poured some beers and handed them to the fans, via security of course. He even introduced us all to a lady friend of his and her nicely rounded puppies! To round it up, everyone, except the two ejected people, appeared to have a great time. And regardless of the cold and rain the place was full, with the exception of the most distant lawn area. Here's hoping that you guys get the same kind of experience, that i did, with the remaining shows.

A lady friend? Interesting.
Tell us more...

she was fucken hot!!

I'm jealous :(

But that seems like fun though

There were two fellas, on seperate occassions, that became a little voilent, so security ejected them. The show continued on while this happened. Axl said "asshole, the power chords must have got to him" while the first fella was being shown the door. And with the lady friend, Axl kindly inzipped her leather jacket to expose her puppies. They then tryed to bounce, what looked like, Twisties off them into Axl's mouth.

The story backstage after the show was that Axl was sitting on the lounge in his dressing room and a stripper bit him on the toe, he went fucking ape shit and kicked everyone out of the dressing room in a rage lol

Adam was this last night? Glad to see the models are copping some of his temper, he should stick to the unpretentious people who like him rather than the prentious ones who use him to get themselves some exposure. lol

Man, sounds like amazing fun! Wish I was there... Now, why can't they film a show like this and put it on VH1? That would be a worthy representation of "nuGuns" :shades: :shades:

I parked along Linlithgow ave yesterday, it's the closest road to the Bowl. There are no parking fees there on the weekend. Just be aware that the Grand Prix is on so it should be busy. It took me a couple of slow drives up and back before i found someone pulling out.

Is there any where to park near the music bowl ?

I parked along Linlithgow ave yesterday, it's the closest road to the Bowl. There are no parking fees there on the weekend. Just be aware that the Grand Prix is on so it should be busy. It took me a couple of slow drives up and back before i found someone pulling out.

Is there any where to park near the music bowl ?

Cheers for that mate