Guns N' Roses vs Mötley Crüe in Loudwire's Classic Cage Match

Already a thread about it and I've got the whole Sixx Army voting as well. Crüe will win

Ok buddy. Just like you singlehandedly got Slash to start playing Serial Killer.
Well I do operate Sixx Army :shrugs:

And I didn't get them to start playing it, I merely requested it be played at a certain gig, which it was. You've already seen the proof of that :shrugs:

Already a thread about it and I've got the whole Sixx Army voting as well. Crüe will win

Ok buddy. Just like you singlehandedly got Slash to start playing Serial Killer.

And I didn't get them to start playing it, I merely requested it be played at a certain gig, which it was. You've already seen the proof of that :shrugs:

You are actively getting the sixx army to.

vote for crue?

Kind of gnr fan are you?

And I didn't get them to start playing it

You claimed more than once that you were the sole reason they started playing Serial Killer.
The reason they played it that night, the night of the live stream

wfa created a twitter and amassed 3000 followers just to cupcake mygnr

jesus fucking christ :rofl-lol:

I've had that fan page since 2010

You are actively getting the sixx army to.

vote for crue?

Kind of gnr fan are you?

A Crüe fan. If it was SOLA vs CD, I'd vote CD in a heartbeat. But an AFD song? :rofl-lol:

Again, just because Frank Sidoris or whoever the fuck it was let you know that they were going to play it doesn't mean that it was your Twitter whining that got them to play it.

A Crüe fan. If it was SOLA vs CD, I'd vote CD in a heartbeat. But an AFD song? :rofl-lol:

An AFD song? Oh you mean a song from the only good rock album of the 80s vs some shit Wildfire song no one's even heard of? Yeah, :rofl-lol: .

Again, just because Frank Sidoris or whoever the fuck it was let you know that they were going to play it doesn't mean that it was your Twitter whining that got them to play it.

An AFD song? Oh you mean a song from the only good rock album of the 80s vs some shit Wildfire song no one's even heard of? Yeah, :rofl-lol: .

Misquoted.

Wfa , u honestly believe CD is better than AFD?

There is nothing worse than a traitor

Why anybody would take an online poll from some random site seriously enough to try and rally people to fight for their choice of a winner........seriously needs to get a life. People take rock bands way too seriously.

With that said, any poll that has Wildside beating Jungle is a poll that has no relevance. And I love old Motley Crue. But in this comparison.....it's like saying Rosie O'Donnell is hotter than Kate Upton. Nobody would take that comment seriously. Even on this forum where people tell average looking girls that they are hot.

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I love a lot of early Motley Crue. Make fun all you want, they were a great band. One of the top bands from the hair metal era, and a band that an entire generation of bands copied.

But this poll is a joke. Guns n Roses were on a completely different level than Motley Crue. Jungle and Wildside don't even belong in the same conversation.

Guns need to be compared or matched up against songs from Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, Aerosmith, Van Halen, etc.

Crue need to be compared or matched up against bands like Bon Jovi, Warrant, Winger, etc.

DING DING DING!! We have a win-nah!

Thanks man.

Just sharing facts, common sense and logic......like always. That's kind of my role on the forum.

GunsNRosesvsMotleyCrue-psd-production_ed

Vote for Wildside!

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-vs-motley-crue-classic-cage-match/

You know what really grinds my gears about this picture? They're using a picture of Theatre of Pain era Mötley Crüe when Wildside was released on Girls Girls Girls. They changed their look between TOP and GGG.

As per other post

GunsNRosesvsMotleyCrue-psd-production_ed

Vote for Wildside!

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-vs-motley-crue-classic-cage-match/

You know what really grinds my gears about this picture? They're using a picture of Theatre of Pain era Mötley Crüe when Wildside was released on Girls Girls Girls. They changed their look between TOP and GGG.

As per other post

You are a traitor to the forum.

• Like 1

I don't mean to cupcake, but when I hear Jungle these days, I always think of Axl spontaneously going into You're Crazy. :lol:

If you care about either of these songs enough to vote, you should probably start listening to better music.

This is a Guns fans forum. People here care about the music GN'R make which is why we post

Your comment is a little bizarre

Broski is a Chinese Democracy fan, and enjoys certain songs from UYI. To be a GNR fan, you don't have to like every record. :shrugs:

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 2