From what I've seen from the first show.

From the clips I've seen from the first show...don't cry, bella vita/sweet child, live and let die...Axl sounds awesome!! And the rest of the band seems to be in mid tour form already! Can't wait for Vegas!

I don't care about any perceived improvements because I've watched some of the videos and apart from a few sections in November Rain, it sounds the same to me.

I want new music. We all do. That's the most important thing and if this project can't deliver then there is no reason to bother anymore.

Edited by SlashisGOD

We must have watched different videos. I can't believe how low standards have become. Apparently the definition of awesome is Axl just showing up.

I do wonder what would constitute a mediocre show, let alone a bad one, for some people. There's being considerate of age and time, and then there's just having no expectations at all.

• Like 1

I appreciate your HTGTH level of optimism but aren't there several threads already open on the concert?

Yep. We really don't need all these different threads on people's opinions of Axl in Rio; let's keep that discussion in the Rio update thread.