Totally agree. Heard Spaghetti Incident today and thats his best song. Next one would be Wrap Around a Memory, but New Rose is the best hard rock Duff song on there. Slash totally kills it. Hey!

First time ever hearing I assume?

Not at all. Took me years to finally listen to, but when I did two years ago I realized its actually an excellent album. Since I Don't Have You, New Rose, Down On The Farm, Human Being (which actually became one of my favorite GNR tracks). And those are just the first 4 in a row. Whole album is fantastic, and I because I didn't know many of the original versions of those songs, it was essentially like a new lost GNR album I discovered 20 years late.

Because Raw Power is better than New Rose.

Honestly though, probably has to do with mass appeal too - Raw Power is more recognizable than New Rose. It's the title track of arguably the greatest garage rock album of all time from one of the most influential bands in rock against a song from a band that most people outside of punk rock aficionados have likely never heard of. Not exactly equal footing there.