[NOISEY] Why I'm Breaking Up With Axl Rose... For Good

'Would' and 'if', well until they do sunshine, then you're talking out of your fuckin arse, arent you? As far as slang bullshit, you can fuckin talk, how many times have i heard douche, dude or bro coming out of you, like as if you're a fuckin Ninja Turtle? :lol: I am not responsible for your lack of intellect or wit in being able to figure out a perfectly simple turn of phrase from the English language, do you know any others at all, maybe i can accomodate you if English is troublesome? :lol:

GnR never got a quarter of a million people over 2 days in their heyday, let alone now when they're old and knackered and their lack of talent has been exposed to the world.

North Korea's 'supreme leader' Kim Jong-un should have AFD's lineup kidnapped and make them play a full concert of Gn'R's greatest hits and broadcast it to the world.

He'd be universally acknowledged and respected after that. :blink:

And he could round off the concert by strapping DJ to a missile and launching him into the South China Sea.
Assessment: Waste of Ammo :lol:

Yes

like we all do here

You should go back to AG where you belong

PS.: yes you can accommodate me, do you accept paypal?

i would prefer Skype lessons, not lessons on a Guns N' Roses forum

English is english, slang is slang. Not the exact same thing

GNR played for approx. 7 million people on 193 shows during the UYI tour. That is a fact

The tour marked a high point in the popularity of Guns N' Roses, with a total of over 7 million[1] fans attending, and accompanied by high worldwide albumsales.

Yeah, they re old farts. Every body knows that .Yet, people still going to Axl's circus coverband's shows (not too many, but still a handful of people)

Now IMAGINE if they reunite and Axl does not suck. Nw that would be interesting (not for you, for GNR fans)

if Axl's voice suck then the whole thing will suck even more

Crash, it isn't your role to tell people where they can and cannot post. That's a role reserved for Mods and Admin.

I'm glad Lenny posts in D&N. It's refreshing to get more people's point of view.

Thanks for the posts Lenny.