GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What? What? The article? The photo? :bitchfight:

Isnt already night on there?

Photo :P

Yeah, it was the night. Now it's morning, lol

7 hours ago, cheesecake said:

It's not even SA tour yet and Axl apparently has already prophesied how @killuridols gonna act at the show LOL

He reads this thread :smiley-confused2:

----------

Yo' look at Adriana calling Axl...

"Hey, babe, I dragged Slash to the bed as you requested. Hurry up 'cause I don't think he'll stay around for much longer. Send kiss to Erin"

tumblr_o9fr7vPx8D1qh2hjeo1_1280.jpg

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaaaaa :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Lol, I'm glad you like it :hug:. I'm just reflecting reality :devilshades:

@cheesecake You know, Axl needs to be ready for what is to come. Hope he won't be wearing 10 shirts around his waist to protect his booty :shock:

@Juliette @SerenityScorp Thank you! The China Exchange video is a neverending source for various stories, Axl's facial expressions are priceless. :rofl-lol: 

• Like 3

On 8/9/2016 at 6:56 AM, Lumikki said:

That video of Duff and Susan dancing in the kitchen is so cute. They're an adorable couple.

I'm usually not into little guys, more into guys who are Duff's height, but Axl's an exception. I find his tinyness adorable as well and I love pictures where you can really tell how tiny he is. I should do a tiny Axl picture post some time :P

@tiutso Was there anything else interesting about the guys of GnR in the book?

@killuridols You're right, in that new Mickey pic you posted he looks just like in the "Slash will be so jealous" pic. And people still go on about all the drastic plastic surgery he supposedly had :facepalm:

Anyway, trashy German magazine articles from back in the day.

IMG_0016x.jpg

Worry (fear) about Axl: Basically speculating about Axl being sick and tired and barely being able to hold himself upright during a boat trip in Paris. And that a private catastrophy happened a few weeks ago in L.A. when Steph Seymour made eyes at Charlie Sheen (lol wut?) at a party and left Axl for Charlie Sheen. So Axl was already upset before the Europe tour, but then he had a total breakdown in Paris (I'm assuming because of the Warren Beatty thing he ranted about on stage) and a doctor had to sedate Axl for 36 hours after he completely freaked out because of all the stress in his private life... Then at the gig in Wembley Axl supposedly couldn't hold back his tears while singing YCBM because he was thinking about Stephanie (riiiiiight...). And some insiders are claiming that Axl is bombarding Steph with flowers, chocolates and phone calls (believable).

IMG_0008x-6.jpg

The beauty kissing the rock-beast (:facepalm:): Slash talking about Axl and Steph. He says "You never know what's going on with them. They're together one moment, then they've broken up again the next. Handling Axl is not easy. He's pretty moody. I know from experience." (The way this is written makes it sound like Slash knows from experience what being in a relationship with Axl is like lol :awesomeface:)

... blablabla some gross descriptions of Axl and Steph kissing blablbla...

But then it says how it's nevertheless hard for Steph to keep a hold of Axl because Axl supposedly reconciled with his ex-wife Erin Everly and even flew her in to Sweden, where she was seen at the concert in Stockholm :wow: Never heard about Erin showing up anywhere during the UYI tour before. 

IMG_0006x-4.jpg

Some talk about Axl's stage antics and the controversies he causes. Apparently Steph and Axl had broken up (once again) at that point because it says Steph ran away from Axl after dating him only for a few months and that Axl is now making eyes at Elle MacPherson. "Axl is more childish/immature than my 2 year old son Dylan. It's over between us. No woman could stand to be around him for long," says Stephanie.

IMG_0005x-10.jpg

IMG_0006x-6.jpg

Talks about Axl being happy again after his break-up with Steph Seymour. The other guys in the band are relieved to see him like that. The reason for this is Axl's new love, but unlike Stpehanie she is not in any way involved in the show biz and Axl keeps her out of the spotlight and her name secret. (Same woman as the one mentioned in the article @HeartbreakerWoman posted?). The only thing that is known about her (apart from her not working in the entertainment industry) is that she is from the south of the US (is Jennifer Driver from the south?). End of the article has Slash saying that Axl is like a whole new person and you can tell he's head over heels in love (doesn't really sound like something Slash would say...).

Also talks about Axl collecting religious paraphernalia and buying a whole ton of that shit in Brazil. Axl says he has his very own relationship to god and the supernatural, but he doesn't want to talk about it.

IMG_0015x.jpg

Nothing interesting in this one, just some translated quotes of well-known interviews of Axl and a description of the Rolling Stones gig where Axl threatened to quit the band.

The only interesting thing is that Alan Niven apparently told the media immediately after that gig that Axl must have forgotten to take his daily meds, this being the reason why he was a bit out of it on stage. :facepalm: I mean I realize Niven had to say something after Axl publically announced the end of the band, but just basically telling the media to not take the crazy loon seriously because he'd probably just forgotten to take his meds... Urgh :wacko:<_<

But that's Niven I guess, always been a douchebag.

IMG_0001x-11.jpg

Talks about Axl's voice being in danger from too much strain, describes the UYI tour and talks about Axl getting hit in the crotch with a lighter during a concert. It was so painful that he had to leave the stage apparently and Duff had to finish the song, but later on Axl could already joke about it again, saying "I got hit in the dick with a bic."

Also talks about the UYI documentary which will make Madonna's "Truth or Dare" movie look boring, because what happens behind the scenes defies description. 

You get to see Axl shitting into a bucket behind the stage for example. (Uhmm...?????? :confused::confused: Why would anyone want to see that and why would anyone film Axl shitting into a bucket in the first place? :facepalm::facepalm:)

End of the article is about Axl wanting to get married to Steph, but Steph doesn't want anything like that for the time being because of Axl's mental health problems and him being in psychiatric treatment.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/MagScans/IMG_0003x-14.jpg~original

Mostly just talks about the Montreal riot, Axl's mental health, nothing we really haven't heard before.

Axl is quoted as saying "If it wasn't for the UYI 1&D records, I would not be on tour right now. I would have liked to be in better shape mentally and physiologically before going on tour." He also says he had to go on tour and had no choice but to do it because of all the people he's responsible for now. That's basically what he said in that Eddie Trunk interview. He's consistent at least I guess.

Also talks about that Christmas he was alone in the recording studio and feeling miserable, but then friends came by and brought him presents. It was bittersweet for him because he'd planned to OD on Christmas one year earlier. He says he always felt a special connection to the Hanoi Rocks song "Dead by Christmas" and that when he was a teenager he never believed that he would ever live to be older than 21.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Uhm yeah, so take all of that with a huge grain of salt (the magazines these articles are from are not exactly the most reliable sources), but I thought some of it was interesting.

Pretty sure I have these Bravo magazines somewhere...I used to spend my summers in Germany. 

http://www.legendaryrockinterviews.com/2014/11/10/well-well-well-you-never-can-tell-an-interview-with-guns-n-roses-insider-my-michelle-young/

Never Seen this interview with Michelle Young before. 

I had no idea her relationship with Axl went into the 90s. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

Michelle:  Oh yeah, Axl is very, very charming.  I have nothing really negative to say about him or how he’s been to me.  Everybody is who they are and that’s okay with me.  If anything, I feel for him that he has been as uncomfortable in his own skin as he has been at times that he has to make others around him suffer.  I’m hoping that everything I’ve heard as of late is true and he’s doing much better and maybe become the person that he should be.

I think that's how everyone feels about Axl. I think that's why he can be an asshole many times but people still care. Michelle seems to be a good person and I'm glad she's doing great.

Thanks for posting that @MillionsOfSpiders.

Edited by Jane M.
Because yes
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

http://www.legendaryrockinterviews.com/2014/11/10/well-well-well-you-never-can-tell-an-interview-with-guns-n-roses-insider-my-michelle-young/

Never Seen this interview with Michelle Young before. 

I had no idea her relationship with Axl went into the 90s. 

Not sure if I read this in 2014 but here are some interesting excerpts for us to discuss....

LRI:  What about the romantic or sweet parts of the song where he speaks to falling in love and finding someone and all of that part of “My Michelle”??  Were you and he or any of the other guys in the band involved at that point or at any point romantically?

Michelle:  Yeah, we had a ummm….love affair, I mean I’m trying to make it sound better than what it was (laughs).  We had “romantic involvings” (laughs) for many years.  It was on and off for many years and it was a tumultuous relationship for sure.

LRI:  Wow, for years you said?

Michelle:  At least four or five years, possibly six or seven years yeahEven after “November Rain” and the second and third album came out we were having encounters yeah.  It was mostly because we really were such good friends but when I would see him it would be once or twice a year and we would have (laughs) sexual relations (laughs).

----------------

LRI:  The GNR “Live Era” version of “My Michelle” somehow manages to crank up the rage even more than the studio version with Axl changing “Party til your connection calls” to “FUCK til your connection calls” and even calling you a “little bitch” during the chorus.  What did you think when you heard that version, which I’m thinking was recorded during the Illusion tour?

Michelle:  That’s because he was mad at me at the time, again it was always tumultuous even though we really didn’t see each other that much it was always on and off and always tumultuous.  He was mad at me at that point, for what I don’t even remember because he would get mad at me all the time for various different things.  One minute it would be “Oh, Michelle is such a good friend of mine, I love her so much, the song’s about her” and the next time it would be “Oh that fucking bitch didn’t show up for my concert because she’s doing acid with her friends, I fucking hate her”.  That actually happened once.  He was getting tickets for my little cousins and I to go to the concert and I was supposed to be there to meet him, I believe it was in Anaheim or something.  My younger cousins went and were just shocked and came back and said “Oh my god Michelle, he talked sooo much shit about you” and that was all because I didn’t show up.  I told him “I can’t Axl, I’m on acid” which I was (laughs) but I was like “Wow, he didn’t have to tell everybody” (laughs).  He would stay with me at my dad’s house a lot, he would sleep over a lot and I would take him all over, to shows and stuff, because he didn’t drive so I would take him to concerts and gigs all around.  I would wait for him when he’d get ready to go and put up with his tantrums and hissy fits and all of that shit so no the live version of that song doesn’t surprise me to answer your question.

LRI:  Were you ever surprised when you heard about any of the relationship issues or dealings that Axl had over the years with women like Erin Everly or Stephanie Seymour?

Michelle:  No, I mean, Erin would call me crying when she lived in Hancock Park and they would fight.  I was just talking to someone just a couple days ago about that actually.  I mean, nothing surprises me when it comes to Axl.  If he could disappoint 90,000 fans because he doesn’t feel like going onstage then it’s not that much of a stretch to think he could disappoint one woman he cares about.  Nothing shocks me in regards to him.

----------------

Again, what we were talking about before with @Lumikki and others... :rolleyes: Axl would cheat on Erin over and over; she was his "official" girlfriend for 6 years as well (probably the same time Michelly mentions here) but he was not exclusive with her. How many people can we count on here? Michelle Young, Adriana Smith, Barbie and god knows how many others :facepalm:. Then he jumped on Stephanie and the same shit... he can't let go of Erin, Michelle, etc. but the sir gets mad because Stephanie allegedly cheated on him :rolleyes:. The whole situation is lulz.

Really good interview, sounds like an honest woman but I can't help feeling much more disappointed for Erin and all she had to put through. :unsure:

Edit: I guess Michelle must be one of the persons he means when he said that thing about your friends sometimes being your lovers too, or whatever he said...

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

@killuridols i won't really define them as good friend? She keeps saying they didn't see each other much and then they would have sex, it seems to me it was a fuckbuddies kind of situation but yes, Erin was constantly cheated on but he couldn't bear it when it happened to him, it's textbook cheater and it's shitty. I find quite sad that Erin cried to someone her husband was cheating with, poor girl.

23 minutes ago, giuls said:

@killuridols i won't really define them as good friend? She keeps saying they didn't see each other much and then they would have sex, it seems to me it was a fuckbuddies kind of situation but yes, Erin was constantly cheated on but he couldn't bear it when it happened to him, it's textbook cheater and it's shitty. I find quite sad that Erin cried to someone her husband was cheating with, poor girl.

hmm I think you don't need to see your friends all the time every day. That only happens when you're a child or teenagers. After that, life takes over, everybody gets a new life and duties but that doesn't mean you can't be friends or you should not consider someone a friend if you can't see them or hang out with them that often.

I have a friend who I consider one of my best and I have not seen him in over a year, but we keep in contact through Facebook or whatsapp pretty often. We are both busy with work, families, etc. but we consider each other really good friends.

Yeah, poor Erin, she probably considered Michelle a friend too if she would call her to talk about her fights with Axl, which is pretty fucked up because Michelle was fucking Erin's boyfriend/husband too :unsure:

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

I think that's how everyone feels about Axl. I think that's why he can be an asshole many times but people still care. Michelle seems to be a good person and I'm glad she's doing great.

Thanks for posting that @MillionsOfSpiders.

I liked that bit too. There's been things I've read about him that have made me really really dislike him at times, over the years. But there's something underneath all of that, that's worth not giving up on him. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

hmm I think you don't need to see your friends all the time every day. That only happens when you're a child or teenagers. After that, life takes over, everybody gets a new life and duties but that doesn't mean you can't be friends or you should not consider someone a friend if you can't see them or hang out with them that often.

I have a friend who I consider one of my best and I have not seen him in over a year, but we keep in contact through Facebook or whatsapp pretty often. We are both busy with work, families, etc. but we consider each other really good friends.

Yeah, poor Erin, she probably considered Michelle a friend too if she would call her to talk about her fights with Axl, which is pretty fucked up because Michelle was fucking Erin's boyfriend/husband too :unsure:

I wasn't strictly talking about the frequence, i'm talking about the sex, she said herself they had "romantic involvements" and during the 90s she said they saw each-other and had sex, that's not a friend situation, if you see each other once or twice a year and have sex like she said in the second question it's a fuckbuddy situation to me.

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I liked that bit too. There's been things I've read about him that have made me really really dislike him at times, over the years. But there's something underneath all of that, that's worth not giving up on him. 

MTE, i think it was Izzy that said that even when Axl was shitty, there was something for which they would stay, it seems a common situation with Axl. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tiutso said:

This is a thing, apparently :shrugs:
1.jpg

wow

Is Juliette involved in that?? :rofl-lol:

I have no idea because the only one I follow is Grace but I hardly EVER read the comments they leave to her as I find them boring and 99% of the time I dont understand what the fuck those people are talking about so everything is :sleeper: to me.

Pretty sure the ones hating on Duff's daugthers are new GNR fans, the teenager ones, because I couldn't conceive the old lineup fandom going that route. People in their 30s-40s bullying teenage girls? You gotta be pretty fucked up to do that.

It's in most part jealousy and too much time in their hands. :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, giuls said:

I wasn't strictly talking about the frequence, i'm talking about the sex, she said herself they had "romantic involvements" and during the 90s she said they saw each-other and had sex, that's not a friend situation, if you see each other once or twice a year and have sex like she said in the second question it's a fuckbuddy situation to me.

I think  it's a mixture of both. They started as friends, then fuckbuddies, but it seems Axl cared about her if she's telling he got mad because she couldn't attend some show he invited her too and he wrote a song for her. That shows he cared for her, considered her a friend when showing her or singing songs to her on the phone to ask her opinion.

Not sure if fuckbuddy goes that lenght...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, starlight said:

Axl was an asshole for cheating on Erin,she really loved him :facepalm:

He could still be with her and have children with that beauty if he had not been such an asshole wanting all the women in the world for him.

Now he complains about his sad sad love life.

Well, that's what you made of it Axl :rolleyes:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's been the same for me and if us, fans, feel like that just imagine what Izzy, Slash, Erin and who knows how many more must have gone through. After years and years of lots of drama and bs they won't give up.

• Like 1