GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

14 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also I'm so amused by Slash liking that Epic Fail Ashba tattoo post. What a little passive-aggressive snake he is :lol: Thanks for finding and sharing that @nn18! I was more thrilled than I should be by this. Probably because it kind of gives the impression that Slash is planning to stay for good and no way in hell is he going to let DJ or any other guitarist take his place again.

Axl belongs to Slash now (as it should be) again and everyone else better fuck off.

And speaking of being possessive, here's some more Slaxl possessiveness, but the other way round. I was always amused by the explaination in the corner of the picture. So Axl apparently really wanted to have that picture of Slash (and him) for himself. In 1995, when their relationship was already pretty tense. Hmm..... :rolleyes:

Also why didn't you give Axl that picture if he wanted it so badly, you mean bastard

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/slaxl/album_piccvggvvhjb.jpg~original

Another one from the same moment:

nz-5vKgh_Ps_1.jpg

These pictures have always interested me. They seem kind of tense. I wonder what was going on in that moment.

I think we're thrilled the perfect amount because that's what it means, literally there's not another reason for him to do that, Slash's "subtly" reaffirming he's  GNR guitarist.

Axl was going to run off with the photo :rofl-lol:, i don't think they look tense, Slash's listening to Axl and in the second Slash is smiling so i think he tried to grab the photo because it was one of the last peaceful moments between them and he wanted the reminder.

The teddy bear t-shirt can stay for me, @Rock Hopper can burn the rest

Daddy Duff is the best.

@Andy14 I love Axl's hair.

The second picture is THE LOOOK OF LOOOOVE and something else like @MillionsOfSpiders said :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

@Frey he was always jealous of Ashba, then, even better :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'll spoil this cute Slaxl moment with what Axl was actually singing when he looked at Slash like that:

"Turn around bitch I've got a use for you / besides you've got nothing better to do and I'm bored" :tongue2::rofl-lol:

Is that really true? :lol: (I didn't have time to watch any of the recent shows)

Btw, thanks for explaining the quoting thing to me :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

Is that really true? :lol: (I didn't have time to watch any of the recent shows)

Yes :D, it's the video where the gif I posted yesterday is from.

It's at the 4:03 min mark (I adjusted it to start at this point):

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Aaaaw, the way he's looking at Slash :hug:

slaxl1.jpg

@killuridols If he looks at you like that at River Plate, you'll get on stage and do things I can even write here otherwise I'd be banned :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

He doesn't want me the way he wants Slash :cry:

But I'd still... omg I can't even... :drool:

All that comes to my head is that pic of Perla eating Slash butt :drool:

I just read someone's brief account of a little club date Guns played in the Ritz in 1991 in celebration of the UYI release. Apparently, one of the few things that the fellar can still remember is "Axl making more costume changes than a Liza Minelli drag revue" :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Out of likes, What DTUD means

'Drink Till U Drop' :facepalm::lol:

Oh and technically now he has two GN'R tatoos. This one and one rose he had in his arm with 'Perlita' written. He covered 'Perlita' with a gun.

CNHA-dzWgAA8Fgz.jpg

Edited by dgnr

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

'Drink Till U Drop' :facepalm::lol:

Oh and technically now he has two GN'R tatoos. This one and one rose he had in his arm with 'Perlita' written. He covered 'Perlita' with a gun.

CNHA-dzWgAA8Fgz.jpg

Drink *Water* Till You Drop :rolleyes:

Ha! Shows how much He love Guns N' Roses

I wonder if tht tattoo addressed for perla

Edited by SerenityScorp

@SerenityScorp Of course that tattoo was for Perla. Just like he also has a tattoo for London and Cash and now the coordinates tattoo for Meegan on his neck. Slash has the dumb habit of getting tattoos relating to the people he loves. Not so problematic with the kids, but kinda stupid when you break up with someone. Like with the Perla tattoo :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

I just read someone's brief account of a little club date Guns played in the Ritz in 1991 in celebration of the UYI release. Apparently, one of the few things that the fellar can still remember is "Axl making more costume changes than a Liza Minelli drag revue" :rofl-lol:

I see no lie there :P

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

@SerenityScorp Of course that tattoo was for Perla. Just like he also has a tattoo for London and Cash and now the coordinates tattoo for Meegan on his neck. Slash has the dumb habit of getting tattoos relating to the people he loves. Not so problematic with the kids, but kinda stupid when you break up with someone. Like with the Perla tattoo :rolleyes:

I see no lie there :P

Well thts why He covers it with Gun

Hey Slash! Do You have tattoo for Axl? :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Thank you for making a gif out of it :)

Rolling Stone Australia: Have you ever seen him excited?

Myles Kennedy: "You don't see Slash get super excited, you don't see him get super sad, he just keeps it chill. But occasionally, he has this very charming quality where he'll kind of turn into a little kid – sometimes you'll see him do it onstage, where he'll just start dancing around. He puts his arms out kind of like he's a plane, and it's really quite endearing. And at those moments I know he's happy with the show and crowd."

We've got 2 little kid in GN'R, Slash N' Axl :P

28 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Myles Kennedy: "You don't see Slash get super excited, you don't see him get super sad, he just keeps it chill. But occasionally, he has this very charming quality where he'll kind of turn into a little kid – sometimes you'll see him do it onstage, where he'll just start dancing around. He puts his arms out kind of like he's a plane, and it's really quite endearing. And at those moments I know he's happy with the show and crowd."

insta.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RooSaa said:

A close-up one:

slash dance2.gif

• Like 3