GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl is not yawning, he's clearly shouting:"Slaaaash, Slaaaash, Duff is not looking, forget salads, bring us two burgers instead." :smiley-confused2:

"Bring your birthday's candies too!"

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What the hells slash doing? Digging for candies? 

Gifting us the view of his ass, obviously! :lol:

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

Out of likes, they gonna have a junk food fest!

Hiding on Axl dressing room. Eating, burgers, candies, Taco bells, what else? But They are so loud. suddenly the door is open N' Thy are lookig Duff comes in with angry face :rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

Gosh I had to be away from this forum these past few days because, life... and I can't keep up with anything already. Even missed last two shows sheeesh.

Anyway to answer your old ques @killuridols yup I'm XX like you haha.

And what's this hating hard boiled eggs about? I love them and eat them often enough. How on earth did gossiping about GN'R steered into eggs related topic? Lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That tits T shirt is horiffic, vomit inducing. 

:rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

tumblr_obolkoT8dC1t040y2o1_1280.jpg

By Sante D'Orazio :rolleyes:

Wow I never saw that pic before! :wow:

It is definitely part of the photoshoot @MillionsOfSpiders mentioned below but I don't remember for which publication it was done. Does anyone have the full photoshoot? Those are my favorite pics of him too.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@SerenityScorp maybe this is the photoshoot where the pic you think is cropped came from??? 

He maybe went and stood somewhere else for that pic, he's outside at least though.

image.jpeg

I have another picture in sepia tone from this photoshoot. It's a different pose but nonetheless same background.

Anyway to answer your old ques @killuridols yup I'm XX like you haha.

lol ok.

Im XXY :smiley-confused2:

24 minutes ago, giuls said:

Myles was at the Vegas concert, i want to know if he talked to Axl and if Axl was nice, i don't know if Axl sees him as competition or not.

No way Axl sees him as competition. They are not in same league at all.

However, if they were introduced to each other (which I don't think it happened yet) I think Axl would be nice about it and I can see him making lots of jokes to Myles. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

No way Axl sees him as competition. They are not in same league at all.

However, if they were introduced to each other (which I don't think it happened yet) I think Axl would be nice about it and I can see him making lots of jokes to Myles. :lol:

i wasn't talking in term of vocal talent, i was talking about Slash's hand i mean, guitar, you know, Axl was desperate to keep him in the band and here is the singer Slash worked a lot with. they have a solid relationship, but i hope he's okay with Myles (wht type of jokes we're talking about, the "i've got him and i'm not giving him back" kind of jokes? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:)

Edited by giuls

17 minutes ago, giuls said:

i wasn't talking in term of vocal talent, i was talking about Slash's hand i mean, guitar, you know, Axl was desperate to keep him in the band and here is the singer Slash worked a lot with. they have a solid relationship, but i hope he's okay with Myles (wht type of jokes we're talking about, the "i've got him and i'm not giving him back" kind of jokes? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:)

Soon Slash will forget about Myles cause the current Axl isnt the old Axl but the new Axl. N' We know Slash is obsessed with Axl too :rolleyes::P

5 hours ago, giuls said:

The shirt is awful but the jacket too, the sleeves seems made of tin foil

@marlingrl03 i saw you talked about Slaxl already, were there notable sluff and/or rose bros interactions? (they always get passed on :lol:)

About the eggs debate, we use the egg cuo for eggs a la coque? you don't have them?

About Izzy, i made my peace with it, i don't really see him coming too, maybe in LA but i won't bet on it.

Not that I recall. :(

2 hours ago, cheesecake said:

LOL Mutanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

hahahaa :lol:

2 hours ago, giuls said:

oops, lol, my bad! :awesomeface:

Hmmm then yes, I think Axl may be jealous of what Slash had/has with Myles B-) but he knows he's got weapons Myles doesn't have... like.... you.... know.... candy in his pants :rofl-lol:

13754145_267401330304829_1158438458213687700_n.jpg

------

@SerenityScorp oh I'll have to check Sante's IG then. I know he posts his Axl pictures all the time but I never saw that one. I was talking about this picture before...

santedorazio1.jpg

:drool:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, giuls said:

Talking about jealousy,  Did you see @nn18 post on the unofficil gnr media thread, i love Slash's passive-aggressiveness :lol:

and :drool:

Because Axl was indeed hot in that photo

Slash taking his claim back! :headbang:

Hope Axl doesn't see it, he loves his DJ :P

• Like 2