GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

gnr27.jpg

Now its Axl turns to photobombing :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

@Carlycosmos or Anyone should edit this photo with flying burgers, candies N' tacos from right to Axl mouth :rofl-lol:

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

The Axl and Slash's lovestory is the best soap opera ever:popcorn:

Btw. the forum isn't working very well for me today...that's because I make fun of Axl's hats :max:

11.jpg

They should make it into a movie :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Always looking for Izzy interview first time I see this one

After the first leg of the UYI tour, Axl wanted to make me sign a contract which meant that I was less involved and less paid. I couldn’t believe it. This contract was coming from someone I grew up with for fuck’s sake. We always considered GNR as a best friend band, and now Axl was telling me:” now we are doing business.” Why should I carry on? Where was the fun? That was the last drop. But other things happen before like in Donnington where two kids died during the show. What the fuck is that? Is that rock n’ roll? To read in an airport newspaper that kids died during one of your gigs? What’s the fun to play in a stadium every night and to start a riot in Saint-Louis because your singer is fucked up? You come to a point when none of all this is funny anymore. Axl wasn’t doing his front man job anymore. As for the others, there were all stoned and wasted, I wasn’t even able to make them learn covers: We could have play covers while Axl was away waiting for him to come back, entertaining the kids. No. We came up with drum solo. What’s more boring than a drum solo???I 

Izzy,Hard Rock Magazine, June 2001 

:wacko:That was depressing but at least ended with a fun note: 

"What's more boring than a drum solo???" LMAO

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I can see it now, Thank You :hug:

He's not uptight N' more relaxing now , N' Myles said its Slash's happy dance :wub:

I think We will get Slash's respond to Axl's joke soon ?

Soon is the word haha

2 hours ago, giuls said:

Talking about jealousy,  Did you see @nn18 post on the unofficial gnr media thread, i love Slash's passive-aggressiveness :lol:

and :drool:

Because Axl was indeed hot in that photo

Yes, lol, I wanted to like it but I have no more like or so I think :P

That's so funny!!!

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:drool:

insta.gif

Awww he's so adorable! :hug:

There are a couple more faces he does in this video that are amazing as well :heart:

2 hours ago, Pink Rose said:

Axl single handedly destroyed the greatest band in the history of rock music.  

Wow

At least introduce yourself :rolleyes:

Not sure you're gonna get a lot of love from this thread posters with what you said there.

Axl was pretty smiley last night. Awww. :heart: They put on a great show despite it being just a tad chilly! I am so glad that the crowd was standing the whole time and into it. Even this petite girl felt comfortable surrounded by all these tall guys in my section haha! Will never forget last night!!!!! 

• Like 2