GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

52 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

we need that guy who mops up Axl's sweat.... 

hahahaaaaaa :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

49 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Better now than at River Plate :shock:

Axl gives you one of his "I'm fucking fabulous" looks and your pants explode :max:

:rofl-lol:

REMEMBER: if my panties drop at River Plate I inmediately get pregnant! :rofl-lol:

If Axl does that "im fabulous" shit to me I will explode in a million pieces :wow:

• Like 1

I don't know if it has been discussed here before, if it has sorry but I have read most of this thread and I didn't know Meegan was a model. @dgnr   made a connection in the six degrees of Slash thread (or whatever it's called) that Meegan was in a Michael Bolton video. just watched the video  (with the sound muted) and you can see her. Girl on bed bright red hair... don't know how to make a screen shot of the vid, perhaps somebody else can help.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 1

Just saw this on Duff's twitter. So sweet :heart:

Also I just saw that ugly new jacket again. Even worse paired with that ugly shirt. Christ :facepalm: I really hate some of Axl's shirts.

The worst 3 in my opinion are:

- the boobs and gas mask shirt

- the white shirt with the creepy teddy bear on it

- the show some class shirt

These 3 would be the first ones I'd burn. And all other copies of them as well, so that he can never get his hands on one of these again :max:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Also I just saw that ugly new jacket again. Even worse paired with that ugly shirt. Christ :facepalm: I really hate some of Axl's shirts.

The worst 3 in my opinion are:

- the boobs and gas mask shirt

- the white shirt with the creepy teddy bear on it

- the show some class shirt

These 3 would be the first ones I'd burn. And all other copies of them as well, so that he can never get his hands on one of these again :max:

Grace was in the pit? :wow:

Yeah, I agree with your ranking of worst tees ever (in this tour). Should also add the oversized "The End" one?

I think he has more awful tshirts but I don't remember right now.

21 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

where.... is this one from?   :awesomeface:

:)

• Like 1

Can someone make out what they're talking about at 23:55 - 24:25 for me? Duff's saying something about the drummer. Are they pushing merch? I remember Slash telling people to buy t-shirts in some other video.

Edited by tiutso

10 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Can someone make out what they're talking about at 23:55 - 24:25 for me? Duff's saying something about the drummer. Are they pushing merch? I remember Slash telling people to buy t-shirts in some other video.

Duff asks for something "for the drummer please. ______ for the drummer"

Axl: sounds like he says "underneath the monitors man. I could use some too"

Duff: He needs a blow job, that's what he needs"

1 minute ago, bigpoop said:

Duff: Can we have some monitor for the drummer please?  Monitor for the drummer.  He can't hear nothin'

Axl: Our drummer needs some monitor, man. I could use some too.

Slash: He needs a blowjob, that's what he needs. 

good ears! It's Duff who mentions the blowjob (you can see him say it into the mic) but now that I know what duff says, it's as clear as day haha! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lumikki said:

That's cute. Duff's girls really seem to adore their dad. He must be doing something right :D

As for Slash dissing Ashba, that's not the first time he's done that. Remember when Slash claimed he couldn't remember the guy's name? "The one who wears a top hat on stage" :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Andy14 The microphone in that second pic :lol:

Loool :rofl-lol:

I haven't noticed, now I can't unsee it :wow:

The worst thing is that we're able to have a 5-page long discussion about how Axl subconsciously expresses his inner feelings for Slash which tickles Slash's instrument and he responds with the position of his guitar :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

He's demonstrating what he thinks about when he looks at Slash like that :smiley-confused2:

Axl: "When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained" 

Slash: "But darlin' when I hold you don't you know I feel the same"

Both: "Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change"

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Aaaaw, the way he's looking at Slash :hug:

slaxl1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:
17 minutes ago, Frey said:

He's demonstrating what he thinks about when he looks at Slash like that :smiley-confused2:

Axl: "When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained" 

Slash: "But darlin' when I hold you don't you know I feel the same"

Both: "Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change"

I'll spoil this cute Slaxl moment with what Axl was actually singing when he looked at Slash like that:

"Turn around bitch I've got a use for you / besides you've got nothing better to do and I'm bored" :tongue2::rofl-lol:

• Like 4