3 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I would die. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Hopefully he's not lurking here anymore. :nervous:

---

It's their fault, Izzy. I swear they made me do it. :awesomeface:

giphy.gif

Also, Izzy, we all love your Izzyconda. It looks lovely! :wub:

:rofl-lol:

@Zoot, make sure you screenshot his pm and show it to us!!!! I’m almost certain it’ll come. :lol:

20 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Let’s say I just needed to post it here...:P

guitarist-izzy-stradlin-of-the-rock-grou

How do you like that pic? :wub:

If that fleshy color near Izzy's fingers is part of his dick, I wonder why there's a huge hole exposing his fingers through it unless Izzy has a fucking huge piercing on his head.

Edit: I had open the image up in a new tab and zoom in. Holy fucking shit. :o 

Do circumsised cocks have holes in them like that? I have so many questions right now. *Looks around as if Izzy is creepily watching the thread*

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

If that fleshy color near Izzy's fingers is part of his dick, I wonder why there's a huge hole exposing his fingers through it unless Izzy has a fucking huge piercing on his head.

Edit: I had open the image up in a new tab and zoom in. Holy fucking shit. :o 

Do circumsized cocks have holes in them like that? I have so many questions right now. *Looks around as if Izzy is creepily watching the thread*

What holes? 

Circumcised penis have that helmet or mushroom like top instead of the foreskin. Depends on how it was sewn/folded after circumcision, but they all pretty much look the same which is like a helmet or mushroom top (like toad of super Mario) 

1 minute ago, annabanana said:

I wonder if ronin knows this about the avatar/pic he's using? 😄

The way everyone else is acting around here, he probably doesn’t.

I’m still weirded out that I was literally the only one in the whole GnR and Izzy Stradlin fandom to notice it. Like really weirded out.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, annabanana said:

What holes? 

Circumcised penis have that helmet or mushroom like top instead of the foreskin. Depends on how it was sewn/folded after circumcision, but they all pretty much look the same which is like a helmet or mushroom top (like toad of super Mario) 

2qk76dy.jpg

Where I've circled, I see his fingers through a fairly large hole in the WonderCock.

Just now, Zoot said:

That's just the space above the head. There's no holes. :rofl-lol:

Are you sure? Because one of Izzy's fingers looks very odd if that's the case.

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’m still weirded out that I was literally the only one in the whole GnR and Izzy Stradlin fandom to notice it. Like really weirded out.

I'm still waiting for penile pictures of Axl and Ned to surface, although at this point I don't care if I see Ned's balls or cockhead. He doesn't seem to have much going down there anyways. :smiley-confused2:

This is now my new favorite thread if interesting pictures of the WonderCock make an appearance.

• Like 1

Just now, purplestargirl said:

I'm still waiting for penile pictures of Axl and Ned to surface, although at this point I don't care if I see Ned's balls or cockhead. He doesn't seem to have much going down there anyways. :smiley-confused2:

This is now my new favorite thread if interesting pictures of the WonderCock make an appearance.

Which finger looks odd for you? 

So. Ok. There’s his right hand, you can see the index finger and his tumb. Both are above, next to the cock’s head. His left hand is inside the blue shirt and you can only see the thumb just next to his black pants, not touching the cock.

Jeeez... :facepalm:

Never seen any other GnR dick pics. :rofl-lol: Sadly this is also the only Izzy dick pic I’ve ever seen. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Which finger looks odd for you? 

So. Ok. There’s his right hand, you can see the index finger and his tumb. Both are above, next to the cock’s head. His left hand is inside the blue shirt and you can only see the thumb just next to his black pants, not touching the cock.

Jeeez... :facepalm:

Never seen any other GnR dick pics. :rofl-lol: Sadly this is also the only Izzy dick pic I’ve ever seen. :lol:

Look closely at Izzy's index finger and then look right under the index finger...something looks oddly misshapen and I'm not sure if that's another finger or part of his WonderCock. I can see where Izzy is touching himself but the rest of structure is a bit bizarre to me. Could be an optical illusion, I don't know.

I hope my new eyeglass prescription makes me see shit a bit more clearer. :facepalm:

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

Look closely at Izzy's index finger and then look right under the index finger...something looks oddly misshapen and I'm not sure if that's another finger or part of his WonderCock. I can see where Izzy is touching himself but the rest of structure is a bit bizarre to me. Could be an optical illusion, I don't know.

I hope my new eyeglass prescription makes me see shit a bit more clearer. :facepalm:

Will you google circumcised dick please? That’ll explain it all. Promise.

giphy.gif

:lol:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Will you google circumcised dick please? That’ll explain it all. Promise.

giphy.gif

:lol:

I asked if a circumsized dick would look like that a while ago and no one answered my question. 

To be fair I haven't seen many dicks in my life to judge that sorta thing from a picture so sorry for cluelessness. 

16 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I asked if a circumsized dick would look like that a while ago and no one answered my question. 

To be fair I haven't seen many dicks in my life to judge that sorta thing from a picture so sorry for cluelessness. 

Sorry I wasn't clear in my reply earlier, yes circumcised penis do look like that :)

50 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

From what I can see, the tip of the penis is nestling just between the first sections of the index and middle fingers (the tip of middle finger seems to be stroking that sweet spot under the urethra opening), and the ring finger (that’s the nail we can see) is, er, straddling (?) the shaft of the penis. Does that look like it makes sense? 

What is Izzy even thinking while all this is going on? He doesn’t have a particularly mischievous look on his face or anything. He’s just looking at the camera all normal, like he’s just passing the time. That guy is somethin else

• Like 3