Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Go back to the previous two pages and see if it makes sense. Sorry for the terrible explanation. :/

Also this thread is more fun that the WT at the moment.

Will do.

I’ll gladly look at beautiful Circumcizzy and calm my nerves. :wub:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

No.

My humor detector is broken. I’m not getting any of it. Are you serious? Are you kidding? Like kidding each other? Kidding me?

I need a drink.

Tori, sweetie, you really are from cold, dark, central Europe, girl :P 

3 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

That is one shiny avocado ass.

Probably related to Slash then 

:P 

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I saw that earlier and automatically thought of Izzy as well. I'm spending a bit too much time in this thread. Is this how you convert? :max:

I don’t understand your question,?what does it mean? Did I do something wrong in your eyes?

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t understand your question,?what does it mean? Did I do something wrong in your eyes?

Ah no. Poor wording on my part. I meant to ask if this how I become a convert to the Izzy side. :facepalm:       Nothing to do with what you posted. Sorry about that.

I'm a good writer but terrible at context and I put my foot in my mouth quite frequently.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Ah no. Poor wording on my part. I meant to ask if this how I become a convert to the Izzy side. :facepalm:       Nothing to do with what you posted. Sorry about that.

I'm a good writer but terrible at context and I put my foot in my mouth quite frequently.

Ah, I’m glad. I was worried my post from yesterday came across as too cranky or rude or something... Which of course wasn’t intended to. :lol:

You’re welcome to write here, of course and you know it. :hug: You can like as many sides and musicians as you want, you just have to like Izzy, too. Which would also help enjoying the content of this coven, I guess. :) 

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

The Girl needs to appreciate the effort N' things Izzy going through to make Avocado proposal 

You know wht I mean? :ph34r:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR52Nwme6NexbFN0dRL3Pm

Overly ripe avocados taste flowery.

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Ah, I’m glad. I was worried my post from yesterday came across as too cranky or rude or something... Which of course wasn’t intended to. :lol:

You’re welcome to write here, of course and you know it. :hug: You can like as many sides and musicians as you want, you just have to like Izzy, too. Which would also help enjoying the content of this coven, I guess. :) 

I think he's good looking and I majorly appreciate his introvertness because I am the same way to a point.

45 minutes ago, Izzyryu said:

:facepalm:

Guys.

I really hate to rain on your parade, but he's holding a syringe. The bit behind it is his left thumb.

:facepalm:

tumblr_o4om71cgJb1uprv4qo3_r1_400.gif

How come you all don’t know dick? 

How thick would be that syringe then?

syringe-and-spoon-picture-id160475079?k=

That’s a syringe, not half as wide as a tea spoon

And that’s dick:

fullsizeoutput_1b83.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlJv8U5t-_EfzGFwh_C8l

:rofl-lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, annabanana said:

Are there syringes that are in that color (kinda skin tone like)? I haven't seen one (worked for 4 years in a hospital as a nurse a long time ago) 

I'm not sure about syringes specifically, but just about everything made of plastic in the early 80s (unless it was dyed) was that color, yes.

Example.

Edited by Izzyryu
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Izzyryu said:

2w0KK6a.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=8136741

Why would the syringe be so blurry when his fingers are not? Why is it flesh-colored? We have to agree to disagree - see different things here.

Your gif is very funny though :D 

1 minute ago, Izzyryu said:

I'm not sure about syringes specifically, but just about everything made of plastic in the early 80s (unless it was dyed) was that color, yes.

Example.

Syringes were always white / transparent.

48 minutes ago, Izzyryu said:

Example.

That looks more on the tan side rather than flesh-colored.

Also too bad that we can't ask Marc Canter about the picture.

Edited by purplestargirl