Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

6 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

the source whom i take the photo said that the guy near in axl is tracii guns and not izzy.. i believe that he is.DXT6yJKU8AA3mwa.jpg#rare

Wow, that’s a great pic! Thanks Cindy. What happend to Izzy’s eye make-up? He looks like a Panda :) And who are those dudes? Izzy is quite cozy with that guy. What’s going ooooon there? :lol::wub:

The guy next to Axl is Izzy, no doubt about it! :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Wow, that’s a great pic! Thanks Cindy. What happend to Izzy’s eye make-up? He looks like a Panda :) And who are those dudes? Izzy is quite cozy with that guy. What’s going ooooon there? :lol::wub:

i take it from twitter. Appetite for distortion post it  and yes they correct it. It's the first line up of L.a GUNS . The guy is izzy obviously,and probably the guy near izzy is tracii guns ..He liked smokey eyes..:P:P:P

Edited by cindy1985
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Ahhh, the blonde guy who's next to Axl is Ole. Now I understand it. Because I knew the last one was Tracii but I thought the blonde was Chris Weber. The band would have three guitarists then. Lol :lol:

and after that... some people from this phote wrote history.. in most of the pics axl stands near to izzy.

• Like 1

I just went into the main section to defend our man, forgot what a Jungle the D&N section is :facepalm: 

On 2 March 2018 at 10:02 PM, cindy1985 said:

10152678_10201805818322596_9001269020120ok...this is from his fb.. 

If I am not wrong this is about the time Izzy was at his worst with drug addiction, or does it get worse later. I often wonder because these photos are also when he is at his heaviest, which is kinda weird for a heroin addict. 

P.S has anybody else got problems with notifications, mine show but don't load.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I just went into the main section to defend our man, forgot what a Jungle the D&N section is :facepalm:

I went in there earlier started to post and then thought; Nope... I've been down this road too many times. :lol: At this point, I figure if Izzy doesn't care; we shouldn't worry about it either. Let people think what they want. :shrugs:

If I am not wrong this is about the time Izzy was at his worst with drug addiction, or does it get worse later. I often wonder because these photos are also when he is at his heaviest, which is kinda weird for a heroin addict. 

I think the Izzyconda pic is when he was at his worst. These pictures look like the very beginning.

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

I believe that the years between 86-88 are the worst... The years of appetite for destruction... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

I just went into the main section to defend our man, forgot what a Jungle the D&N section is

Just saw your post and thanks for putting some sort of timeline of that day. Are people forgetting that it's also niven who said his sources told him izzy was recording with gnr in 2016 before the no involvement in April shows tweet? Is he still using the same sources? 

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

Mine have been not working for a couple of weeks.  The number changes to indicate new notifications, but I can't access them.  

14 hours ago, Tori72 said:

You know you’re a part of the NO!Gang when you see a cool GnR pic ...

tumblr_otv5xcDG0c1ufauu3o1_1280.jpg

... and you zoom in and the caption that’s coming to your mind is something @SerenityScorp would say.

:awesomeface: 

Ned and Slash need to move outta the way. :max:

Also Izzy wants the "D". :P 

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Tori72 said:

You know you’re a part of the NO!Gang when you see a cool GnR pic ...

tumblr_otv5xcDG0c1ufauu3o1_1280.jpg

... and you zoom in and the caption that’s coming to your mind is something @SerenityScorp would say.

:awesomeface: 

Adding on to my previous comment....Oh dear god, Izzy's eyes look like they're aiming at where Duff's crotch is. Get yo man, Stradlin next time you want to speak with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I can't be the only one who's wondering why Izzy isn't responding to Alan Niven's claims. Are they true or not, Mr. Stradlin? You've got curious fans and I know you read this forum. :max:

I don't think he cares about any of it anymore. :shrugs: