Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

7 minutes ago, vloors said:

Izzy did get paid out by the others though for selling his share of the partnership. I wonder if izzy would of repaid that money at all or he just assumed they would let him back in equal share for nothing.

Yes, he sold his partnership. One thing is getting back into the partnership, which also has to do with other side incomes etc., the other thing is getting paid fairly. I think there is a way to negotiate equal sharing of tour income with or without a partnership. We cannot know whether Izzy wanted back into it at all.

4 minutes ago, vloors said:

Anyone heard anything about a new izzy album? He dropped a few singles and then everythings gone silent again.

Sadly, we have not. The singles end of 2016 is the latest I know of.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, downliner said:

Not to derail the current convo, but thought some others might like this story about the recording of the hidden track on JJH...

35cpf7q.jpg

Jimmy has kinda ruined the illusion that the Ju Ju's came up with this themselves though :lol: I genuinely love Morning Tea, gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it, it has that same kinda tribal vibe that I hear on Walk'n Song.

That is a lovely story, thanks for sharing, @downliner And I know Christiana, too. Haha. I can imagine Jimmy liking it there. I wonder what Izzy was up to at the time? I guess Christiana would not necessarily be becoming to his sobriety and being clean... I also wanna know (and see!:P) how Izzy sat in this circle of excited boys shaking away is rhythm instrument. :lol: 

On a side note: It always amazes me how respectful and private everybody is towards / about Izzy. Nobody ever gives anything away, really. Such a big difference to the people who worked with the other GnR guys. 

I like Jimmys style of writing too. :) It sounds funny as well, like an easy going guy. I did know Niven managed them, there also is this foto of him and Izzy on a couch. In the WT some Izzy-Niven interaction on black magic and stuff was being discussed, must have been (end of) Izzy’s time in GnR. I forgot who said what, I guess it was Niven. Apparently Izzy was quite interested in it. :ph34r: And we all know Niven is to be trusted whatsoever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I like Jimmys style of writing too. :) It sounds funny as well, like an easy going guy. I did know Niven managed them, there also is this foto of him and Izzy on a couch. In the WT some Izzy-Niven interaction on black magic and stuff was being discussed, must have been (end of) Izzy’s time in GnR. I forgot who said what, I guess it was Niven. Apparently Izzy was quite interested in it. :ph34r: And we all know Niven is to be trusted whatsoever. 

Interaction of black magic??:smiley-confused2:i never heard this before.. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Iam reading mick walls book this period...

The newest one? I'm jealous. I wasn't able to get a hold of it before it was pulled from the US stores. I know he's like 75% full of shit but it still looked like an interesting read. :lol: Let us know if there is any new stuff in there.

Edited by Zoot

8 minutes ago, Zoot said:

The newest one? I'm jealous. I wasn't able to get a hold of it before it was pulled from the US stores. I know he's like 75% full of shit but it still looked like an interesting read. :lol: Let us know if there is any new stuff in there.

Yeah! I couldnt find too in greece so i ordered it.. :bitchfight:generally i try to collect the books.. i agree with you about what he is writing.. There is a new one "the life and the time of rock n roll band GNR."it seems good.

• Like 1

Just saw the Matt Sorum interview on the GnR Central channel on YouTube ... And underneath in the comments, someone flags to Sid that there's a new Izzy story in the media... the Niven story... about Izzy showing up to a soundcheck and then leaving.

GnR Central reply with this: "yep, already up on my blog... I also have more information that I can't talk about Izzy showing up (to the soundcheck)"

The user replies asking if they'll share this extra info soon, and they say "nope".

So I guess this confirms the Niven story about him showing up?

And now I'm wondering what other information they have? 

Edited by Claudia333

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, right.

I also have more info but I can’t share. So sorry. Will discuss it with a total intern of the inner circle GnR camp who I cannot name because secrecy and me being important af over our weekly cup of tea.

liz-lemon-eye-roll.gif?resize=500,500

😂😂😂 That GIF! Classic.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, right.

I also have more info but I can’t share. So sorry. Will discuss it with a total intern of the inner circle GnR camp who I cannot name because secrecy and me being important af over our weekly cup of tea.

Everyone is a GnR camp insider but me, I feel left out :cry:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, right.

liz-lemon-eye-roll.gif?resize=500,500

Love it tori :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I have no idea. It just disappeared one day without any reason or warning. It was kinda weird. Maybe he got in trouble with GNR or something.

Ooh there’s a story - we better ask Sid, he might have some “inside information”. But then again no.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Can't you get it on Amazon? That's how I got mine because I've never seen it in the shops and on his Facebook Mick only mentions it being sold by Amazon. 

It was on amazon for a week and then it disappeared. I think I saw Mick on twitter say he was hoping to get it re-released in the states this year but he didn't give a date or anything.

6 minutes ago, Zoot said:

It was on amazon for a week and then it disappeared. I think I saw Mick on twitter say he was hoping to get it re-released in the states this year but he didn't give a date or anything.

I had a look and I can buy it from the US Amazon if I wanted to, maybe it's back again? 

• Like 1