Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, downliner said:

In the last week I've found myself complimenting LMFAO, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. Clearly I'm going insane and getting desperate for a new Izzy tune :lol: Not even joking, shoot me now.

I had to google LMFAO. Never heard of them. Now I wonder if that’s a good or a bad sign for myself. :lol: Should I check them out?

Also, can someone piss Izzy off please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I had to google LMFAO. Never heard of them. Now I wonder if that’s a good or a bad sign for myself. :lol: Should I check them out?

Also, can someone piss Izzy off please?

By telling him he can go fuck himself because he doesn't matter and he's no longer relevant? Or is there another way I can get him where it hurts the most? Also I hope he never finds my Twitter handle because I still like him. More than Duff at this point.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

By telling him he can go fuck himself because he doesn't matter and he's no longer relevant? Or is there another way I can get him where it hurts the most? Also I hope he never finds my Twitter handle because I still like him. More than Duff at this point.

More like nobody’s splitting the loot equally with him. That was a guarantee for Izzy to do things last time it happened... ;)

I used to feel bad for new Izzy fans who couldn't buy his CD's because Amazon/Ebay prices are like £100+ for Ride On, On Down The Road or Like A Dog.... Turns out that's nothing. I've been listening to this CD on Youtube a lot lately, so to support the artists I thought I'd pick up the physical CD. £865. Over eight hundred pound sterling, that basically $800, for a CD. Fuck that, does anyone actually pay these prices? :shrugs: No offense to Izzy but I wouldn't pay £100 for any of his CD's, so I won't be paying 8x that for another artist.

I'd be interested to know what the most expensive CD on Amazon is? £865 must be really high up on the list??

Edit: I'm not a skinhead fyi. I'm a tree-hugging lefty liberal hippy type lol. I just found the album through Youtube autoplay and I dig it :lol: Thought I should clarify incase anyone thinks I've turned into some neo-nazi lol

Edited by downliner

It's a reggae compilation album, none of the artists are really that famous by todays standards :) Its just lots of different musicians/bands on 1 CD. A bit like the pop industry has "Now That's What I Call Music"  albums which puts the 20 biggest pop hits of the year on 1 disc. I've downloaded an mp3 from the Youtube video as I definitely won't be paying these Amazon prices :lol:

2 hours ago, downliner said:

It's a reggae compilation album, none of the artists are really that famous by todays standards :) Its just lots of different musicians/bands on 1 CD. A bit like the pop industry has "Now That's What I Call Music"  albums which puts the 20 biggest pop hits of the year on 1 disc. I've downloaded an mp3 from the Youtube video as I definitely won't be paying these Amazon prices :lol:

Oh I thought it was just 1 artist, a compilation makes it seem better but definitely still too expensive! Good for you for just downloading it :D the price is just is ridiculous 

I never knew there is skinhead reggae! What did I not understand about raggae or skinheads? Was it no-nazi skins who played reggae? Or is it Nazi-reggae? (WTF?!) I am confused. The skinead reggae sounds really sweet though.

And I am cracking up about the tree-hugging, @downliner. I literally picture you hugging a tree, can’t stop it. :rofl-lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Sadly, no plans yet for the summer here. Are you going to see any bands?

I'll probably end up going to some shows, nothing booked yet though as I haven't really looked at whose coming to the UK this year. I think my girlfriend wants to go see Wrestlemania which might be fun :D

• Like 1