The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

9 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

ikr? Jesus' hair is ridiculously clean and straightened to the point it looks like a wig lol.

*demonic voice* First episode. Kill Jesus and that unholy hairdo for us my dark lord.

It's cuz he is the Lord and Savior (savior?) himself :lol: 

• 3 months later...

I like the comics, but I feel/hope the TV show's days are numbered. Kirkman refuses to make the GN's story interesting and just repeats previous plot lines, the "big death" issue that came recently has been done what, 3 times already? The Walking Dead is an old and withering horse, better to just kill it than let it suffer any further. 

I hope that the comics will end by next year or the year after that, it's gone for almost a decade and a half. The TV show should end by season 10/11 realistically.

At this point Fear TWD is the more exciting show for me :P

But this show is playing wayy too safe right now after last years double-Lucille clusterfuck disaster, just can't ever get right :lol:

Go on now, kill Daryl, make Negan scary instead of purely class clown, be interesting for a fuckin' change.

That's the thing that bugs me about Negan in the show, he's just the tiny skinny class clown instead of the huge buff class clown that'll kill you if you don't laugh :lol:

Anyways this season will probably be better than last years snorefest

#BringBackMorales #AllOutWarStartsNow

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, Oldest Goat said:

ikr? Jesus' hair is ridiculously clean and straightened to the point it looks like a wig lol.

*demonic voice* First episode. Kill Jesus and that unholy hairdo for us my dark lord.

It is actually Tom's hair and his beard now. I saw him on Talking Dead and he said in the beginning it was hair extension, but he's since then grown his hair out and it's his beard, but yeah, do they have running water to take showers? lol

God, this season will make me crazy worrying about who's going to die? I like so many new characters now and Shiva too. It's going to be one of those seasons where I scream from 8 to 9 every Sunday night.

Holy shit! what a trailer!

God, I definitely will be screaming throughout that whole first show. God! Why was Morgan fighting Jesus? Is Dwight and Eugene going to help Rick and company.

Please change the storyline where Shiva doesn't get eaten by the zombies. I would just hate it! I know it's not a real tiger, but it's a beauty.

Maggie is a bad ass! Carol is a bad ass! Rick is back as a bad ass!

I love JDM, but honestly I want him dead along with his douche bag people.

Yeah, I think Atlanta is just as hot as Dallas in the summer. I don't know how they do it. I stay in most days myself because it's hard to breathe with the heat.

21 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Holy shit! what a trailer!

Please change the storyline where Shiva doesn't get eaten by the zombies. I would just hate it! I know it's not a real tiger, but it's a beauty.

I know it's horrible. I still get sad for that horse in season 1 and the goat from season 6. 

3 more months...:scared:

Negan and Co are too soft and cuddly. Kill Shiva or do something scary pls, only thing that made the crew shit their pants was the head bashing, and the writers managed to soft Negan up even more by making Sasha kill herself instead of Negan killing her and making her eat someone.

I complain a lot, I know, but it's because I care :P 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, Jane M. said:

I know it's horrible. I still get sad for that horse in season 1 and the goat from season 6. 

3 more months...:scared:

I know. It's weird people getting killed doesn't bother me as much as when animals get killed.

I know in the comics Shiva gets eaten by the walkers, and I know she's not real, but it's going to kill me if the writers keep this part in.

Although, I don't want any kingdom people dying either. I've grown to like them and of course all Rick's people. I think they have lost enough for now.

Anyway, I know this season will be a brutal one and like I said I do scream at my tv.

20 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Negan and Co are too soft and cuddly. Kill Shiva or do something scary pls, only thing that made the crew shit their pants was the head bashing, and the writers managed to soft Negan up even more by making Sasha kill herself instead of Negan killing her and making her eat someone.

Girl you're talking to the biggest complainer ever! lol

On 24.7.2017 at 9:31 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know. It's weird people getting killed doesn't bother me as much as when animals get killed.

I know in the comics Shiva gets eaten by the walkers, and I know she's not real, but it's going to kill me if the writers keep this part in.

Although, I don't want any kingdom people dying either. I've grown to like them and of course all Rick's people. I think they have lost enough for now.

Anyway, I know this season will be a brutal one and like I said I do scream at my tv.

Girl you're talking to the biggest complainer ever! lol

I'M NOT A FUCKING GIRL

Edited by AslatIE

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, AslatIE said:

No don't kill Shiva. Kill people not the tiger. I'm sick of animals suffering because of stupid humans.

There are tons of Negan's men I would kill. Hate that guy with the mustache who collects all the stuff from the other groups.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No don't kill Shiva. Kill people not the tiger. I'm sick of animals suffering because of stupid humans.

There are tons of Negan's men I would kill. Hate that guy with the mustache who collects all the stuff from the other groups.

Gut Shiva and feed her to the walkers

I was really disappointed by that scene at the end of the last season. Negan drives off and several people are shooting at him with machine guns from only a few feet away, he even sticks his hand out of the window to give them the finger, and no one managed to hit him? Or even the car? I always liked the WD because, at least for a zombie show, it came off realistic, but there was some serious A-Team shit going on in that scene.

Edited by EvanG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, Yes, Yes! Rick and the gang are back and guns and bombs galore!

Such an amazing episode and it's only going to get better.

Watched the Talking Dead after the show and it was amazing. Over 6,000 fans and most of the cast were there to talk about this coming season. Some surprise characters from seasons past too.

It was just a great episode. So much hope is back.

Also the producer of TWD and FTWD said by 2018 there will definitely be a crossover episode with the two shows! This is going to be so cool!

It's funny mentioning how amazing Jesus's hair looks. Some of the actors talked about it on the Talking Dead show. And how amazing all the facial hair is too. lol

As I said before in this thread, what I don't like is that it is becoming less realistic. They could have easily killed Negan while having their little dialogue when they were standing behind the fence, they had the ammo, but again, just like the previous episode, he managed to get away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1