RIP Tony Booth

Len Cnut

Fuckin' comes in threes, first Jake La Motta and now this.  Fuckin' Tony Booth can't die.  The Scouse Git, the bloody hairy nelly, the red faced scouse mick, the blasphemous swine is with us no more.  See ya later Tone :(  Who can forget shagging Robin Askwiths bird in Confessions of a Window Cleaner also.  Sidney Noggit :lol: Cherie Blairs old man too but then you can't get everything right.

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Len Cnut ain't he Cherie's brother?

Nah hes her Dad, how can he be her brother you silly sausage, hes gotta be 30 years older that her I'd imagine :lol:  Mind you them old timers didnt half have some stamina so it wouldnt suprise me, my Dad eldest sibling is 80 something and his youngest is 40 something.

Him and Warren who played Alf were almost the same age, not a lot in it like you'd expect from their onscreen roles.

Only Una Stubbs left now :(

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Try telling yourself that enough and you might one day believe it.

To be honest I don't give enough of a shit about politics to care.  My understanding of it all is superficial, very surface level, I could give a fuck for any of it really, politics, world affairs, it'll just get you prematurely grey, I'm happy living in my own world of music and films and books and having a laugh. 

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Jim Davidson told an anecdote about being at some function and Grant Mitchell coming up to him, trying to get him to support Labour. A well known Tory, Davidson politely told Kemp to 'fuck off'. JK Rowling is also Labour.

There's a lot of Labour wankers about these days. How anyone who grew up in the 70s under a Labour government could support them, did they forget the 3 day week and fucking strikes, power cuts and shops having low stock on basics like sugar and bread? 

Edited by janrichmond

9 hours ago, janrichmond said:

There's a lot of Labour wankers about these days. How anyone who grew up in the 70s under a Labour government could support them, did they forget the 3 day week and fucking strikes, power cuts and shops having low stock on basics like sugar and bread? 

I often point this out to my Dad, that he lived through this massive period of austerity as a kid so how can he possibly look back on his youth in 73/74/75 and the best years ever and he was like 'i was too busy out shaggin' to care' :lol:

Nothing better to do in them days I suppose, just have it off to keep warm :lol:

• Haha 1