I can make Axl's personal horoscope!

Wild Rose

I care and Wild Rose cares.

And personally I really can't see whats wrong with it. Maybe its because I've grown up with mum using astrology as just another way to get to know someone but it really doesn't seem like anything stranger than reading something like a 3rd party biography of the band.

I care and Wild Rose cares.

And personally I really can't see whats wrong with it. Maybe its because I've grown up with mum using astrology as just another way to get to know someone but it really doesn't seem like anything stranger than reading something like a 3rd party biography of the band.

Is great what you just did for me......THANK YOU....

Axl's Astrology Chart

Got my mum (professional astrologer) to do it a few months ago out of curiosity and posted the result on the VR forum.

I couldn't find a time of birth, as far as I know it was never made public, so the stuff about houses won't be accurate but the rest of it should be. And a lot of it definately seems to fit.

I also have Slash's chart if anyones interested.

Edit: Oh, something you might find interesting: Mums first comment on seeing Axl's chart was that it looked as if the whole universe was against him getting where he wanted to go. (And at the time I hadn't given her a name, only a date and place of birth so she didn't know who the chart was for.)

I just read the report and I have to admit that it is quite impressive - especially the last part (written around the year 2000), where it's stated that these are kinda introvert years and time for getting to know youe inner self and values, and that he probably will restart his career and make some kind of comeback in 6-7 years from then... Scary stuff! :o

/Jake

This is really stupid :anger:

fucking right ,dude ....I would totally agree with you if I dind't gave shit about AXL and astrology.....and I can understand that you don't give shit about horoscopes.....but I wonder what the fuck are you doing on this forum and who the fuck are you to bear HES name when you dont't give shit about the real W.AXL ROSE? :fuckyou:

I assume that if you did care about HEM you would like to know deeply what HE feels and thinks and what HE will have to go through in the future...You don't. :anger:

Perhaps you should change your name in Slash or Duff, because they love AXL so much as you do!!!!! :laugh:

Probably some of you will find this funny or even f***king stupid thing to ask and laugh......do you think I'll give shit about it? I can make AXL personal horoscope and share it here with all the ones whom are interested in reading it........all I need to know is the exact time of AXL's birth.....there's anyone whom surely knows it? :question:

Wait a minute, your not Wildrose!

Axl's Astrology Chart

Got my mum (professional astrologer) to do it a few months ago out of curiosity and posted the result on the VR forum.

I couldn't find a time of birth, as far as I know it was never made public, so the stuff about houses won't be accurate but the rest of it should be. And a lot of it definately seems to fit.

I also have Slash's chart if anyones interested.

Edit: Oh, something you might find interesting: Mums first comment on seeing Axl's chart was that it looked as if the whole universe was against him getting where he wanted to go. (And at the time I hadn't given her a name, only a date and place of birth so she didn't know who the chart was for.)

I just read the report and I have to admit that it is quite impressive - especially the last part (written around the year 2000), where it's stated that these are kinda introvert years and time for getting to know youe inner self and values, and that he probably will restart his career and make some kind of comeback in 6-7 years from then... Scary stuff! :o

/Jake

Welcome to the forum Jake!!! :)

I'm glad that you could notice the accurancy of this ancient science but don't get too scared.....is only astrology and NOT some kind of black magic!!!! ;)

i dont axl even knows that , :( but any ways what you want to know his future.... he made history already what he did after gnr doesn't really matters ..

with astrology is possible to know much more than the future about someone....With that information I could find out some more about who AXL really is....and from a name as yours I suppose that you also would like to know AXL A BIT BETTER JUST TO LOVE HEM EVEN MORE.....or I'm mistaken?

You 're right about that AXL HAS ALREADY MADE HISTORY,but AXL HAS MADE HISTORY WITH GNR and AFTER IT!!!!

If HE dind't had made history also AFTER GNR there wouldn't be so many fucking people waiting for a album that probably will be remembered for a very long time!!!

wow this is interesting.. I found it searching the link above.. It has so many coincidences with Axl! what do you think? (it's kind of long but has some really good points)

Introduction: this page seems to believe people born in February of 1962 have almost all of their planets in Aquarius, and they call this group of people "Aquastells" (Axl Rose would be in this group)

We're all familiar with Aquarian key words such as eccentric, inventive, friendly, absent-minded, rebellious, progressive, detached, and independent. We see these traits in our Aquarian friends who may have one or two Aquarian planets in addition to the Sun. How might we describe the personality and potential of a group of people who are so extremely focused on one-twelfth of the zodiac?

We can list several hypothetical traits and life-experiences that astrology would predict for this group of people.

1) Extreme Stubbornness

These people are in no small measure stubborn and willful. Some of them have nine of their ten planets in fixed signs. Such a concentration of rigidity does not bode well for an easy dance through life. Aquastells are unlikely to excel in any career requiring a great deal of teamwork or flexibility. Neither are they apt to be conciliatory in matters of the heart or friendship, particularly if the disagreement involves one of their many strongly-held principles. We might also expect them to be unusually detached kind of folks; people who rarely get emotional and who actually have a great deal of trouble with expressing their inner feelings. With such a dollop of independent spirit, a disproportionate number of these people are likely to still be single or at least long rid of their first marriages as they turn thirty-five this year. Nevertheless, few people are likely to attract as many friends as this amiable bunch. Lots of Aquastells can effortlessly light up a social scene with the cheery flames of a Sun, Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter conjunction in Aquarius.

2) Electric Minds

These people are highly and precariously wired! It's likely that many of them suffer from occasional whirling thoughts and resulting insomnia, given that Mercury, along with so many other planets, is disposed by Uranus. Mercury's opposition to Uranus in some of these charts will only amplify this condition. These people are born mental twirlers. Give a serious ear to their off-base and original ideas. With all those Aquarian mental vibes we can hypothesize that in some respects, their mental process is way ahead of the rest of the human race. Don't expect them to be mushy and sentimental. Unless their Moon is otherwise strongly disposed, they'll actually process all feeling through the intellectual channel. Their Mercury is exhalted in Aquarius and is typically conjunct with Jupiter. This conjunction does a lot to temper their serious side, and is wonderfully auspicious for encouraging a broad curiosity in life. It also indicates a predisposition for spiritual and progressive beliefs and aspirations.

Any 'future-oriented' careers will naturally attract these people. We'd expect to find a disproportionate number of them in the high-tech industry (especially careers in telecommunications, aerospace and computer science) as well as in the forefront of social science research and analysis (including astrology, psychology, economic reform and science fiction). These people are leading edge. Regardless of their unique career paths, we can confidently hypothesize that a disproportionate number of them would have discovered the potential of electronic networks long before their friends.

2) High Risk of Mental Illness and Addictive Experiences

Neptune plays a pivotal role in these charts. Many Aquastells are living with close Neptune squares to the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. With their ultra-fixed and focused Aquarian energy, they already strike us as being significantly more eccentric, highly-wired and unpredictable than standard folk, but the addition of multiple Neptune squares to inner planets also hints at intimate experiences with addictive substances such as alcohol, nicotine, and other drugs. This may have as much to do with their attempts to try to self-medicate the super-charged electric mental energy as it does with the foggy disillusion of Neptune. Nevertheless, the fixed Neptunian squares indicate a serious longing to somehow merge into the oceanic bliss. Only mind-altering drugs, spiritualism or creative work can satisfy such strong cravings in this reality.

Such aspects can also indicate an intimate experience with psychosis and the devastating mental illnesses of manic depression and schizophrenia. It's highly likely that many of these Aquastells grew up in a home environment where one of their close relatives suffered from such an illness. It's also possible that in adult life they may have subconsciously sought out partners with such ailments or been afflicted themselves.

4) Lack of Self-Confidence and Slow Starters at the Gate

We often think of Aquarius as the sign of group leaders and organizers. Yet it seems as though Aquastells were born in this lifetime to experience severe self-esteem challenges. The Vedics would cringe at the rate of combustion in a chart where the Sun -- already located at the farthest point from shining Leo -- also throws its detrimental and burning rays at up to five other inner planets. Squares from Neptune reinforce this weaker ego with poorly defined boundaries of self. We also find Saturn co-ruling and inhabiting this wired environment. The melancholy planet forms strong conjunctions to the Sun, Venus and Mars in many of these charts. Aquastells have an unusually high sense of responsibility but it's unlikely that many of them have been able to achieve their ambitions in the years up to and including their first Saturn return. Mars is the planet of determined action, yet even the first third of Aquastells who were born with an exhalted and ambitious Mars in Capricorn, will often find themselves restrained by virtue of the close Saturn presence.

5) Potential to make a Widespread Impact on this World

Now that we've discussed many of the more trying characteristics, it may seem as though the Aquastells are doomed to a life of eccentricity, addiction and obscurity. But this is not the case. Aquarius is the one sign that has as much potential for genius and leadership as it does for mental illness and self-imposed obscurity. We are all familiar with the wisdom of there being a fine line between genius and madness. This particular group of concentrated and tightly wound Aquastells holds the potential for truly extraordinary intellect and talent. There are undoubtedly more geniuses than the truly-lost amongst its ranks. The diverse combinations of Jupiter, Mercury, Sun, Venus, Saturn and Mars contacts in the progressive sign of Aquarius represent an extremely potent force for revolutionary contributions to humanity.

This potential was first noted about 30 years ago by the best-selling writer and psychic Ruth Montgomery. She predicted that the 1962 crop of Aquarians would somehow in their lifetimes put a concrete meaning to 'The Age of Aquarius'. Through their achievements and innovations, they would place humanity onto a new course and usher us spinning firmly into a New Age.

However, when we seek out the accomplished and famous amongst the ranks of the Aquastell group, we come up empty-handed. There is a disproportionate absence of these people in the cliques of famous inventors, actors, writers, and business leaders. To be fair, the Aquastells are still a young bunch; but even accounting for the fact that they are relatively young to be crowding the wider hall of fame, we can safely state that they have not emerged as some sort of recognized force with respect to their contributions to our social, cultural, humanitarian or business spheres.

This may all soon change, however. A look at the outer planet transits to their natal charts confirms that this obscure period is about to make a dramatic end. In 1997, many of the people in this group are about to leap into a whole new reality, with a subset of them almost guaranteed to attract the limelight of outer fame and achievement. For one, their stellium ruler, Uranus, has made it into Aquarius and is beginning to consecutively conjunct one inner planet after another. This influence is likely to be very personally positive this year -- though still unexpected and sudden -- due to the simultaneous crossing of Jupiter over all their Aquarian placements. Meanwhile, the big heavies of Pluto and Saturn will be contributing very steady and powerful sextiles to the stellium of inner planets as both planets move in trine to each other throughout Sagittarius and Aries.

Never have the astrological circumstances been this collectively supportive and powerful for the Aquastells -- and indeed for any heavily laden Aquarian chart. To the extent that we can predict outer-world manifestations based on transits to natal planets; we can expect to witness a Uranian surge of creations and humanitarian contributions as these people seize their moment in 1997 and beyond.

Source: http://aquariandigest.blogspot.com/2004/12...rn-in-1962.html

I checked the link that you adviced and I also found it very interesting.. :book: ..I still don't have a answer to my question but I surely apriciate your help...... Thanks a lot,I mean it! :)

Axl's perosnal horoscope for the year 2006 says:

EMOTION:

You'll feel like Michael Jackson...trappend inside some others body!

LOVE:

You won't love anybody beside your closest cook and cleaning lady...but still you'll write love songs about things that happened 20 years ago!

BUSINESS:

"A lot of people won't be satisfied with your work, so...BETTER you have a second thought about that and CANCLE all the activities you are PLANNING to do and relax and let your ILLUSION work in peace again while sitting in your PARADISE BASEMENT deep underground your house."

ADVICE:

Don't travel to China.

:lol::lol::lol:

EMOTION:

LOVE:

You won't love anybody beside your closest cook and cleaning lady...but still you'll write love songs about things that happened 20 years ago!

BUSINESS:

"A lot of people won't be satisfied with your work, so...BETTER you have a second thought about that and CANCLE all the activities you are PLANNING to do and relax and let your ILLUSION work in peace again while sitting in your PARADISE BASEMENT deep underground your house."

ADVICE:

Don't travel to China.

:lol::lol::lol:

lol, good one:)

but u betther not joke about that^^lol

Edited by Christer Axl

EMOTION:

LOVE:

BUSINESS:

ADVICE:

Don't travel to China.

Hey dude!!!!!.. :fuckyou: ...If you had made fun about my thead surely I wouldn't get :anger: so fucking pissed off :anger:....but you are making fun of AXL.... :fuckyou: ....Are you such a idiot?Don't you realize that you are on a G n'R fansite+forum?Don't you know that you have choosen the wrong person with whom make fun of AXL ROSE?Well now you know,but is too late.....I will not take the shit you said about AXL....I'm going to report you!!!! :fuckyou:

I can admit it. I read my astrograph from time to time. And somtimes shit happens that pairs up to it pretty well. It's kind of spooky to think that the stars and planets may actually be a key insight into our daily lives to help us know what to expect or avoid. And to think this stuff has been practiced for like eons. How did they know this. Who told them to begin with? I mean was there a chart on the back of the Ten Commandments or something. Weird but interesting.

If you could know it all do you think you'd really want to?

I can admit it. I read my astrograph from time to time. And somtimes shit happens that pairs up to it pretty well. It's kind of spooky to think that the stars and planets may actually be a key insight into our daily lives to help us know what to expect or avoid. And to think this stuff has been practiced for like eons. How did they know this. Who told them to begin with? I mean was there a chart on the back of the Ten Commandments or something. Weird but interesting.

ooh, some intelligence and theory!

i dont think people should really know about their lives and whats going to happen to them in the future...

every one should live their lives to the full everyday, as if it was your last... thats what makes life so beautiful...the fact we're all doomed...

reading hororscopes and astrographs can alter your perception of your life, you expect to see the things or have those things happen to you because you read they were about you...

:drevil:

ooh, some intelligence and theory!

i dont think people should really know about their lives and whats going to happen to them in the future...

every one should live their lives to the full everyday, as if it was your last... thats what makes life so beautiful...the fact we're all doomed...

reading hororscopes and astrographs can alter your perception of your life, you expect to see the things or have those things happen to you because you read they were about you...

:drevil:

Good Point Charlie (and Hoosier)......I think we are speaking about predestination.......which I have my doubts about.......it's the dogma of organized religion.........we are all born "bad?"

I don't think so.......actually King Solomon (oh my god WC knows the bible???) was supposed to be in possession of "magical Tablets" that the PRIESTS decided he didn't need and took control of.........

Like the Apocryphia, that was not canonized because some Priest decided that the "book of Thomas" and

"book of Enoch" weren't good enough to make the cut...........

In addition, Xtianity has absconded with most of the Pagan Holidays, renaming them and adapting them for their OWN needs........

Like EASTER......originally "OESTARA" a fertility rite......thus the Rabbits and Eggs ......symbols of fertility!!!

Do I believe in other realms of knowledge? Yes, every respect of xtianity and organized religion has a Paralell in "other" beliefs.........

and I think there is some merit in Astrology, Numerology, Past lives aka Reincarnation.....

The Organized church must think so too, mentioning the xmas Star.......and don't get me started on Xmas!!

Yeah, I'm a new age/pagan type.........because I am still looking for answers...........and Truth!!

Peace Charlie, Hoosier!!

W.