I can make Axl's personal horoscope!

Wild Rose

Hey dude!!!!!.. :fuckyou: ...If you had made fun about my thead surely I wouldn't get :anger: so fucking pissed off :anger:....but you are making fun of AXL.... :fuckyou: ....Are you such a idiot?Don't you realize that you are on a G n'R fansite+forum?Don't you know that you have choosen the wrong person with whom make fun of AXL ROSE?Well now you know,but is too late.....I will not take the shit you said about AXL....I'm going to report you!!!! :fuckyou:

Are you for real? :lol::lol:

Seriously dude...stalker thread :confused:

lol, it is true...... i would rather let time unfold then try and predict it. when that happens i think that people will try to avoid the bad things said about them by choosing different paths then what they think would work

I just think it's weird he's trying to get the exact time of birth and personal chart or whatever...for someone else. If I was Axl, I'd be worried about this guy :confused:

Seriously dude...stalker thread :confused:

lol, it is true...... i would rather let time unfold then try and predict it. when that happens i think that people will try to avoid the bad things said about them by choosing different paths then what they think would work

I just think it's weird he's trying to get the exact time of birth and personal chart or whatever...for someone else. If I was Axl, I'd be worried about this guy :confused:

yea same, but i have no idea y any1 would know or have his exact birthdate and time. don't try and predict his future not cool, bad luck man

a restraining order does NOT mean "I LOVE YOU"

and a great deal of prediction is how you INTERPRET things..........

NOT A GOOD THREAD.................

DEASE and CISIST

Is this Miss CLEO??

W.

Axl's perosnal horoscope for the year 2006 says:

EMOTION:

You'll feel like Michael Jackson...trappend inside some others body!

LOVE:

You won't love anybody beside your closest cook and cleaning lady...but still you'll write love songs about things that happened 20 years ago!

BUSINESS:

"A lot of people won't be satisfied with your work, so...BETTER you have a second thought about that and CANCLE all the activities you are PLANNING to do and relax and let your ILLUSION work in peace again while sitting in your PARADISE BASEMENT deep underground your house."

ADVICE:

Don't travel to China.

Hey dude!!!!!.. :fuckyou: ...If you had made fun about my thead surely I wouldn't get :anger: so fucking pissed off :anger:....but you are making fun of AXL.... :fuckyou: ....Are you such a idiot?Don't you realize that you are on a G n'R fansite+forum?Don't you know that you have choosen the wrong person with whom make fun of AXL ROSE?Well now you know,but is too late.....I will not take the shit you said about AXL....I'm going to report you!!!! :fuckyou:

take it easy girl :lol: ...relax...don't worry...I'm a fan too ;)